Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2005, 11:32 PM

Default Empire sharks gone? Or rock garden?

Playing Tournaments(10s, 20s, MTT) and 1/2-3/6 6 max, is Empire better off in their games now as far as ease? Or is Party the champion in having fish at these games?
Old 12-05-2005, 12:17 AM

Default Re: Empire sharks gone? Or rock garden?

I know that the split from Party caused many people to leave but perhaps those people leaving were those who were more skilled?
Old 12-05-2005, 12:20 AM

Dont bother unless you use extreme table selection. Ie have a stash there and if you see a good table play in it. Most tables are extremely weak tight. I think the site is only good for bonus chasing at this point. The 1/2 and .5/1 maybe unbeatable with the horrible 10 percent rake to 10 bucks.....
Old 12-05-2005, 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dont bother unless you use extreme table selection. Ie have a stash there and if you see a good table play in it. Most tables are extremely weak tight. I think the site is only good for bonus chasing at this point. The 1/2 and .5/1 maybe unbeatable with the horrible 10 percent rake to 10 bucks.....

[/ QUOTE ]
I have been crushing the .50/1 6 max games at Empire lately...partly because of a good run, but the players are terrible also. There are still lots of players with stats like 65/40/2.5 And since there are less players, the chances of running into the fish greatly increases. My last few sessions, I have noticed that I have accidentally sat down at the same table as one of my favorite players.
Old 12-07-2005, 12:22 AM

Yeah that is the only good game left. Dont ask me but the last time I played in it I got crushed, but it wasn't like I was losing to rocket scientists. So I could attribute it to variance........ [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]