Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2005, 11:00 AM

Default Re: Eurobet to join Pokeroom Network!

[ QUOTE ]
Will player screen names be preserved from Eurobet?

I assume they will convert to Pokerroom's software.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the same name at pokerroom as I do at Eurobet, so this may be a problem.

As far as rakeback goes, my affiliate posted the following message on his site today, which leads me to believe that affiliates percentages aren't changing (or at least going down) from the move:

Below is the e-mail I received from Eurobet this morning. It looks like they will become a skin of PokerRoom on 11/21. Therefore, you should be able to login to Eurobet in a couple weeks and play against those players at PokerRoom and other PokerRoom skins. PokerRoom usually has 15,000-20,000 players at peak hours and the site has alot of bad players. Dear Affiliate, We would like to inform you that EurobetPoker.com has decided to leave the PartyGaming skins network and will be joining the ONGAME Network Poker Platform - one of the TOP 3 poker networks worldwide. We are finalizing the move and will commence the migration within the next few weeks. We have designed an automated migration process so the move will cause you and your players minimal disruption and all account balances/funds will be available as soon as customers log on.
Old 11-11-2005, 12:15 PM

What is the rake schedule at Pokeroom?
Old 11-11-2005, 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What is the rake schedule at Pokeroom?

[/ QUOTE ]

i think the best analogy for the answer to this is like the one used when asking about the prices of mansions or ferari's:

if you have to ask, you can't afford it.
Old 11-11-2005, 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Will player screen names be preserved from Eurobet?

[/ QUOTE ]
Reread the original post. It says that scren names will be preserved unless your name is already take on Pokerroom.

[ QUOTE ]
I assume they will convert to Pokerroom's software.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is almost certainly the case, especially because of the nots about having a "non-download" version available and so forth.
Old 11-11-2005, 04:09 PM

i think this is awesome. think about EVERY poker site being on the same network. obviously that isn't going to happen but there are like at least 10 sites all on this network so there will be alot of players.

does anyone have poker ace working on pokerroom? i'm not sure if it's possible or not. if it works i might start playing on eurobet again.

and i'm definetly glad i still have my 35% RB on betonbet [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2005, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think this is awesome. think about EVERY poker site being on the same network. obviously that isn't going to happen but there are like at least 10 sites all on this network so there will be alot of players.

does anyone have poker ace working on pokerroom? i'm not sure if it's possible or not. if it works i might start playing on eurobet again.

and i'm definetly glad i still have my 35% RB on betonbet [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

you don't leave the party world much, do you?

Over 10k players on pokerroom all the time. Pokertracker works. PokerAce works. It's not a tiny room.
Old 11-11-2005, 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you don't leave the party world much, do you?

Over 10k players on pokerroom all the time. Pokertracker works. PokerAce works. It's not a tiny room.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually i had never played anything besides PR and betonbet up until 2 months ago. i just had never tried to get pokerace to work with it.
Old 11-11-2005, 09:04 PM

Yes it works, but you can't see the hole cards for the showdown.

on a different note, I have found that the mid level limit tables have many idiots that don't know how to play well postflop. That is, tight preflop - idiot retardos postflop. very nice. i feel happy