Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2005, 01:59 PM

Default New Party Reload...Account Specfic

I got an e-mail today from Party:

Dear XXXXXX,

Thank you for being a part of Party Poker. We have a surprise for you. There's 15% Extra (max $75) waiting for you at Party Poker on your next deposit.

This bonus is only for select players. To claim this bonus you must make a deposit before OCTOBER 18, 2005 23:59 EST and play raked hands equal to using bonus code "GET$75" times the Bonus Amount 5 within 30 days of making the deposit. For example, if you deposit $100 today, you will get $15. Click on this link for further details.

We offer a variety of deposit options that you can use to make a deposit. Click on this link for more details.

Don't miss out on what's happening at the world's largest poker room. Check the News & Events section of our website to learn about all the other exciting promotions that are running.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us as indicated below. Our Customer Care Department is open 24/7 and we look forward to serving you.
Sincerely Yours,
Party Poker Team

Anyone else get this?
Old 10-15-2005, 02:40 PM

Default Re: New Party Reload...Account Specfic

Also, this is kind of a rare scenario, but I still havn't made my first deposit at party, do you think I could do the WOWREAL $100 bonus, then deposit right after that for this one, and they would just stack up?
Old 10-15-2005, 03:54 PM

I don't know if they stack but I think the realgranny? (check the classifieds) clears at 5x and the wowreal clears at 7x.
Old 10-15-2005, 05:00 PM

Has anyone who didn't get recieve this e-mail try the bonus code to see if it worked?