Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2005, 06:32 PM

Default Re: Did I make the right play here?

Please post the ethnicity of these fools. I've had a similar run in with idiots like that.

I was in the express lane(10 items or less) with my girl and she counts our items and says "Oh no, we have eleven items." The mexicans(man and woman) in front of us have just put at least 18 items on the conveyor so I laugh and say something like, "It doesn't matter, they have about 18 items."

The woman gets this pissy look on her face and says something to her man and he just kind of chuckles. I notice as they're leaving the mexichick looks back and gives me the pissy look again.

So we check out and take our groceries out and the mexicans are backing out and I look at the chick as I walk past.

She says "What the [censored] joo lookin' at?!" So I nonchalantly walk in front of their car and raise my arms and shrug my shoulders like "what me worry?" and keep walking to my car.

Then the mexidude who's driving peels out and drives real fast right by me. Yeah real scary there guy. He was almost twice my size but didn't have the balls to confront me like a man. All he could muster was a lame display of aggression spinning his tires. If he'd wanted to fight, I would have stuck him with my Spyderco Police model. You can't go through life letting people treat you like [censored] just because you're afraid to take an ass whoopin'.

Close the borders already.