Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back

Old 11-08-2005, 02:15 PM

Default Re: New party acount, wasnt asked to close old one

new email and firepay instead of neteller.
Old 11-08-2005, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well i just set up a new party acount(i already had one) with my same name address and everything except e-mail. I deposited expecting my acount to freeze and party to call but neither happened. Ive been playing on my new acount for a little now and nothing has happened. Has this happened to anyone else? Should i be worried or call or e-mail party to close my old one? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]
did you use the same neteller?
Old 11-08-2005, 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well i just set up a new party acount(i already had one) with my same name address and everything except e-mail. I deposited expecting my acount to freeze and party to call but neither happened. Ive been playing on my new acount for a little now and nothing has happened. Has this happened to anyone else? Should i be worried or call or e-mail party to close my old one? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It seems he did by his post, but I don't blame you for wanting reassurance. This is indeed getting confusing as we have a lot of different stories from a lot of different people.
Old 11-08-2005, 04:34 PM

i just tried to deposit with the same message and it said this:

Please note, we do not allow multiple accounts per person. Our records indicate that you already have another account with PartyPoker that uses this NETeller account. If you have forgotten your other account name, please contact us.
Old 11-08-2005, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It seems he did by his post, but I don't blame you for wanting reassurance. This is indeed getting confusing as we have a lot of different stories from a lot of different people.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe that a lot of different things are happening when different people try this. Sometimes because of different circumstances for the end-user and sometimes because Party just doesn't make any sense sometimes.

I opened a new account and deposited to it from the same Neteller. Within 5 minutes I got a call and they closed my old account. No interrogation. I just said I wanted to keep the new one without explanation. Done deal and no problems since.

Different people are having to jump through hoops for different reasons. Somehow they block some Neteller accounts from being used on more than one and not others, etc. They seem to have some holes in the registration process.

If anything can be taken from all of this, it's that people who open new accounts one way or the other are getting their old one's closed with zero problems and Party doesn't care. Imagine how many people have had to go through this process already and I haven't read a single story of someone being banned or having funds seized.
Old 11-08-2005, 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Why do you guys open new accounts when rakeback isn't available at Party Poker anymore? Am I missing something? Feel free to PM me about, uh, whatever, anyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't ask; don't tell. But search and ye shall discover.

BTW I am accepting additional PMs as well to discuss the current landscape of online poker.
Old 11-09-2005, 10:00 AM

I was unable to use my old neteller to deposit. I opened a firepay account and used it to deposit to my new Party account with no problems. HOWEVER, when I cash out I use neteller. I AM ABLE to cash out to my old neteller.
Old 11-09-2005, 12:53 PM

Does it matter that the email on your firepay account is the same as the email from your old party account? That will be my problem?
Old 11-09-2005, 02:01 PM

You can always change the email on your Firepay acct to match whatever PP account you are using. Its easy to do, if you go to the Firepay website it can be done in 1 minute.