Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2005, 10:16 PM

Default Re: Would You Pop her Cherry?

I would like to think this is a simple answer. You do this, her mind for the rest of her existence will have your name and face burned into memory.

You either care for the girl, or are just waiting for something better. So answer that question, and you got yo answer.
Old 09-30-2005, 10:29 PM

do it....think of who else might pop her cherry. At least you obviously care for the girl. If you spurn her, she might lower her standards and go for a lesser man. Give her the good, deep dicking she deserves.
Old 09-30-2005, 10:46 PM

Since you could really damage someone's life through something like this, I would approach it as truthfully as possible, saying something that lets her know that you need to have your relationship be a little less serious. You could try to also mention that you would be willing to be "friends with benefits", but that you understand if that would be uncomfortable for her.

I would assume that no matter what you decide to say though, that if you are her first, and she is the clingy-type, that sex is NOT worth it. I f'king love sex, and that scenario simply needs to be turned down if you don't want to have a relationship for a while. Not because it's messed up to sleep with her (who can say?), but because you'll end up hurting her really bad (or really she'll hurt herself, but she'll use you to do it), and that downside ain't worth the upside.

Good luck in any event.
Old 09-30-2005, 10:52 PM

Don't do it!
Old 09-30-2005, 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So, am I a pussy for not jamming her?

[/ QUOTE ]

no.
Old 09-30-2005, 11:35 PM

To many replies to read but here is my answer.

Yes do it.

Here are my reasons.

1. Girls lie she might not even be a virgin. Me and a friend of mine took the same chicks virginity 2 years apart.

2. Virginity becomes a burden to girls after they are 18. You might let her down by breaking it off with her after you do the deed. But if you are not a jerk about it she will be better off as she will be freed of the burden of virginity in her next relationship.

3. I never know how much I like a girl until we have sex. You might end up sticking with her as the sex might bring you closer to her in ways you didn't consider. Plus she might change or open up more after the sex and you might find that very attractive.

Do it you will do worse things I surely have.
Old 10-01-2005, 12:02 AM

Default Re: Here\'s what I would do

[ QUOTE ]
First off I respect your morality about this.

This is what I would do:

I would say:

"I think you're a cool chick who deserves a wonderful experience for your first time. As good as it makes me feel that you think of me this way, I think you should know that if we do it, it doesn't necessarily validate the relationship like you think it is going to. We haven't been dating that long, and I personally don't necessarily think this going to be a long term thing and I don't want to take advantage of you. If you want to have sex, I am not going to turn you down, but I don't want you to have false expectations about our relationship."

You've been honest with yourself, now be honest with her and put the ball in her court with all the facts. If she's still cool with it with after you've put the relationship in the proper perspective, give it to her. That way you'll be able to live with yourself no matter what the outcome.

The 'Goblin will now go back to his regularly scheduled obnoxiousness.

PG

[/ QUOTE ]

this is terrific advice, if you want dry balls
Old 10-01-2005, 01:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If I pop her cherry, she's probably going to think we're going to be together forever (she's a bit clingy) and tell me she loves me, etc. etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep.
Old 10-01-2005, 01:34 AM

In college I had my roomate's younger sister come to town. Her friend and I started hooking up. She was a few years younger than I (IIRC I was 22 she was 19). She mentioned she was a virgin right in the middle of things starting to cook and I backed off, not wanting to deal with that baggage.

Three months later she had quit school and run off with some dude who knocked her up a few weeks later. Best decision I ever made.
Old 10-01-2005, 01:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If I can't control myself in the heat of the moment and end up doing it, I promise a full uncensored trip report of both cherry popping sex and the mess that will ensue if I do decide to break up with her afterwards. It's the least I can do.

[/ QUOTE ]

At last, the entertainment's arrived.