Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2005, 05:30 PM

Default Re: Would You Pop her Cherry?

[ QUOTE ]
If I pop her cherry, she's probably going to think we're going to be together forever (she's a bit clingy) and tell me she loves me, etc. etc.

PS. Assume you're not a desprit, sex-depraved OOT'iot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then the answer is clearly a big NO

if shes a really clingly type person, you are asking for a TON of crap to deal with just to get some. if you are not desparate, there is absolutely no need to deal with her crap. obviously, you could bone her then totally ingore her, but that would be one of the worst things you could possibly to do another human being and certainly garantee you a spot in hell if it actually existed
Old 09-30-2005, 05:33 PM

dont only view this from a "nice guy" POV. also view this from a more selfish, avoiding hassles POV. if you do this, you run into a whole load of [censored]. it may not be worth the hassle
Old 09-30-2005, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
At least if she has sex with some random jerk, she knows she's having sex with some random jerk, she doesn't think that she's having sex with the love of her life ...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're SERIOUSLY underestimating a greater part of the female population in this age range. They are often so delusional in their own world they don't recognize reality. Why do you think so many random jerks get laid all the time? Girl bones random jerk.....Girl cries when he tells her to piss off.....Girl see a new guy who is a "much better person" than the last...and he turns out to be a random jerk. So goes the cycle.

That said, I don't think you can do it unless you are honest first.

Also, I don't know...what are the emotional repercussions to SIIHP? I mean...will she still be clingy then? I would think if she hates it he gets to SIIHP and have her despise him at the same time. Win/win. Just a thought...I don't approve...

Discuss.
Old 09-30-2005, 05:58 PM

Thanks for the replies. Some of the advice was surprisingly good.

To all of you who said to tell her how i really feel, then possibly jam her anyways, you are very wise. If she doesn't take well to the news, then we break up and that is not a terrible result either. In any case, I'd rather withhold sex until I have a better idea of which way I want to go with her. As I said in OP, I'm really hoping there is more to her than I have seen so far, she has potential.

If I can't control myself in the heat of the moment and end up doing it, I promise a full uncensored trip report of both cherry popping sex and the mess that will ensue if I do decide to break up with her afterwards. It's the least I can do.
Old 09-30-2005, 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Here is my $.2.
Be honest with her, tell her that you care about her but that you are not in love with her. If she still wants you to do it after that, go for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the danger here is that she'll still want to go through with it and saying "i warned you" won't steer him clear of the consequences that seem almost certainly imminenet. You can be honest with someone and do the right thing, putting responsibility on their shoulders, and still have to deal with [censored] in the end.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bullshit.

If I explain to her where I'm coming from, and she makes the choice to still want her cherry popped, and afterwards she tries to pull that [censored], I'm gone without a second of guilt, because she knew the deal in advance.

If that makes me a prick, so be it.
Old 09-30-2005, 06:14 PM

Tell her you want to try anal first to prove that she really loves you,pop her anal cherry, then dump her.
Old 09-30-2005, 06:48 PM

You would have to be out of your mind not to do this.
Old 09-30-2005, 06:53 PM

he does care about her and he does want to be with her. But only until Halloween. I say hit it.
Old 09-30-2005, 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I promise a full uncensored trip report of both cherry popping sex and the mess that will ensue

[/ QUOTE ]

The word choice here, brilliant, imo
Old 09-30-2005, 08:37 PM

Whether you do her or not, sez a lot about u.
If u take advantage of her u r a loser(IMNSHO).
If u r honest and tell her what u feel for her, then u r a man.
If ya wanna score go to bar and find your 1 night stand.