Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 08-31-2005, 09:14 PM

Default Re: EMPIRE\'S attempt to drive out bonus whores

[ QUOTE ]

OH, I FORGOT to mention all the accounts they shut down on legit people and all there gay deposit and withdrawl rules

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet they allow those who improperly take advantage to keep their multiple accounts, oh and Im not even gonna make any comments about sexual orientation.
Old 08-31-2005, 09:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

OH, I FORGOT to mention all the accounts they shut down on legit people

[/ QUOTE ]

How would you know?
Old 08-31-2005, 09:20 PM

Default Re: New Empire Reload, 100% up to $100, 10 x raked

The site is offering back to back 100% deposit bonuses for a total of 200$ within less than 2 weeks and people have something to complain about.
Old 08-31-2005, 11:40 PM

Thank you, Empire Poker.
-[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] SuitedSixes
Old 09-01-2005, 07:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Preach on, brother! Next thing you know they'll be offering two 100% bonuses within two weeks of each other!

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, his whiniis even less reasonable than that. The 10 day limit on the last bonus doesn't end until Sept 3, so a fair fraction of players who have lives outside poker, were too busy to to deposit at the first millisecond the servers allowed it, don't multitable, want to enjoy what remains of the summer, or only do their heavy duty play on weekends (most players, 2+2 or not, fit one of these categories) could very well be working off their PLAYAUG the day before PLAYSEP begins.

In my case, due to the NeTeller update (and shutdowns) during the PLAYAUG deposit days, it tootk me repeated attempts over several days to get my deposit through, and my playthrough period would have ended ( had I not already finished play) at 11:44pm EDT Sept 3. I might've had to pay A WHOLE 16 MINUTES WITHOUT A BONUS. Oh, the horrors!

Oh wait. Empire has long given us at least one day of unofficial grace perod after the play peiod officially ends. so I'd have had ONLY 23 hrs and 44 minutes of OVERLAP.

I hate to cast aspersions on anyone, but sometimes I wonder if McV actually plays any appreciable amount of poker at all, much less gnomes on the scale he claimed to. I've treated some Gangsta wannabees in my time, whining about how they're being hit by the price hike on bullets because they thinks it makes them sound killa [and they think being despised as a killer is preferable to what they really are]

Seriously, am I the only one who's had this suspicion? HAs anyone seen this guy play? How bad must he be, playing that many hands a week, and still having his bottom line (and mysterious "financial jams" -- though he "makes more money than YOU, bub!) revolve around the latest bonus?

There's only so many hours in a week, and too few of them are free time. I happen to enjoy poker, but if gnoming Party bonuses was the most +EV use of *that much* of my month, I'd be pretty unhappy about my life.
Old 09-01-2005, 08:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]

May try for $50 but it will be tough if I have a downswing

[/ QUOTE ]
You can easily make two deposits of 50$ so that you'll need only 500 raked hands but still can play with $100
Old 09-01-2005, 08:25 AM

So if I didnt clear the last bonus until the 29th and cashed out, Im screwed for this one?
Old 09-01-2005, 10:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The site is offering back to back 100% deposit bonuses for a total of 200$ within less than 2 weeks and people have something to complain about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since it is 10x playthru there are better places to whore. 7x playthrough would get me to do it though.
Old 09-01-2005, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing labor day weekend is usually a really slow time for poker sites.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe that many of the American holiday weekends are actually pretty busy and donk-filled.
Labor Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, etc. Played against lots of bad players over these weekends if memory serves correctly.