Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2005, 08:42 PM

Default Re: Stars Micro Games

I have noticed that stars is a little tighter at the micro limits but the players arent that great just that party mostly has a bunch of donkeys
Old 10-31-2005, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How close are you to clearing your $150 bonus at Stars if you don't mind me asking? I see you played 2862 hands there and I'm curious how many pots reached $10 or more at .50/1. I have a couple bonuses stacked there and I've been trying to clear them playing SNGs but that's a lot of fricken SNGs.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I tried clearing the bonus at .50/1 I think it took me about 5K hands.

-Pistol
Old 10-31-2005, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How close are you to clearing your $150 bonus at Stars if you don't mind me asking? I see you played 2862 hands there and I'm curious how many pots reached $10 or more at .50/1. I have a couple bonuses stacked there and I've been trying to clear them playing SNGs but that's a lot of fricken SNGs.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't mind at all. I have 366 points out of the 750 needed to clear the $150. So a little less than half way. Much slower than Party. Slightly slower than Absolute and Paradise. Doable in this lifetime, though, unlike some of the other sites at this limit. I live in Europe so it is mostly only possible to play 2 tables at a time on weekdays so that makes it a little slower as well. On the otherhand, Saturday and Sunday mornings here correspond to (very late) Friday and Saturday nights in the USA so it is possible to play more tables at those times. More profitable, as well... lots of drunk Americans [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].
Old 10-31-2005, 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you feel consistently outmatched at any site at 0.50/1, there are leaks in your game. You've come to the right place.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm up to my waist in water [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img].