Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2005, 02:35 AM

Default Re: A Girl, Her Boyfriend, Her Ex-Boyfriend - Jail???

you are wrong.

the more serious charges may be difficult to prove, but prosecutors aren't stupid and the courts aren't like on CSI. you don't need dna or fiber evidence to convict people of these types of crimes. if you know about this and the ex-bf knows about this, then so do hundreds of other people. if what you say is accurate and especially if the phone calls you mentioned were of a threatening nature, the da will have no problem bringing a case.

luckily for 'jack', california has a problem actually going from building convincing cases to putting people in jail. he may just do county time.
Old 12-16-2005, 02:36 AM

Default Re: A Girl, Her Boyfriend, Her Ex-Boyfriend - Jail???

TD - Hey, good to know. I mean it's obvious "Jack" stepped way over the boundaries of normal behavior - it's somewhat comforting to know that he can be (at the very least) brought up on criminal charges, if not serve jail time... I just assumed jail was out of the question.

I actually now am curious as to why "Tina" didn't press charges right away. I guess alot of confusion and stress, and trying to sort it out first before making a move, as it is, obviously a really [censored] up situation.

-Al