Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 09-14-2005, 06:02 PM

Default powerpokerwizard.com and pokerbot-pro.com

does anyone know of these sites and if they work. The bots I'm fine with I can beat they have weaknesses but powerpokerwizard.com uses a mathematical formual to predict the most likely cards to come on the flop turn river ect. This worries me with all the crazy hands i've seen calling or capping preflop with 94 offsuit or something? IT EVEN HAS A DEMO OF IT BEING RUN ON PARTY POKER. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 09-14-2005, 06:14 PM

Default Re: powerpokerwizard.com and pokerbot-pro.com

kill yourself, moron.
Old 09-14-2005, 06:27 PM

wow that's helpful such language indicates such intelligence. Funny the guy saying i'm a moron probally has an iq 40 points lower. And i have a degree in computer programming so i know the random number generator online sites use is not random. Do you have a degree in computer programming? Make an intelligent response or don't respond.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And i have a degree in computer programming so i know the random number generator online sites use is not random.

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to elaborate? Would very much like you to prove it.
Old 09-14-2005, 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And i have a degree in computer programming so i know the random number generator online sites use is not random.

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to elaborate? Would very much like you to prove it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a fact. Don't bother arguing against it.
Old 09-14-2005, 10:12 PM

You've got to admit that they are pretty close to random, even though they are seeded. The seeds are generated from entropy of other programs or devices which are random. You might be able to discover a seed but by the time you did it would have randomly been reseeded, you wouldn't be able to keep up with the process in order to take advantage...

I have a GED so if I'm off a little, take it easy on me [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co
Old 09-15-2005, 01:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
powerpokerwizard.com uses a mathematical formual to predict the most likely cards to come on the flop turn river ect

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a scam... the mathematical formula is a random number generator... note that its displaying 3 of 13 values (not suited cards). I'll leave it to you to calculate the odds that displaying 3 values (out of 13) at least 1 will come up in 5 cards dealt [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-15-2005, 01:38 PM

You have a degree in computer programming or a degree in computer science?

While I'd agree that the RNG's on poker sites are not "perfect" by the trueist sense of the word, I'm fairly certain that they are quite random. At least enough to avoid card prediction with todays computer hardware. The industry has already been though this once before with the Planet Poker incident . Given the amount of money involved, it would be a HUGE mistake for a online poker company to make the same mistake again.

Besides, if this guy could predict cards, why would he sell his program to you so cheap?
Old 09-15-2005, 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
kill yourself, moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish the Mods would do something about guys that reply with stooopid sh-- like this. Get a life homie...and don't bother replying...I'm ignoring youuuuuu (singsong)
I'm rich biatch!