Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2005, 12:47 AM

Default Re: Dropped off PP waiting list

This topic was also discussed here

I called them about this a few months ago, they told me they had NEVER gotten this complaint and it was the first time they were hearing it.

Then I called them about it again, asked to talk to their supervisor, she looked at my history and said it was a problem with my internet provider, that I had "microdisconnections" that would kick me off the list but not long enough for me to notice. I doubt this is true, because I have occasionally had a true internet provider problem, and lost connection for say 30 seconds and when it reconnects I'm still on the lists.

It is ridiculous that a site that makes this much money can't repair such a huge bug.

Let me ask this -- is there anyone out there that has never or only rarely get's kicked off of the PP lists? Is this a universal problem across all skins? One guy told me he had the same problem until he switched his computer and now he never has it. Not sure what to make of that.