Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2005, 08:04 PM

Default interpoker won\'t release bonus

hey guys, this is a long story but I figured you guys should know since a lot of you guys cryptowhore

On June 30th I sat down to finish my bonus for the month of June, I played up until 11pm in which time I had cleared the bonus by about 40 hands according to cryptocounter. I got off the tables and checked my account but I was still not credited for the bonus. I then called Interpoker up and they said that I still had 164 hands to go and that the system might be slow so I should wait till tomorrow to see what happens. The next day I check around noon and the bonus is still not credited, at that point I figured I will just play 2 more hours and clear the bonus, I did not feel like dealing with the CS people. After I finished I called and spoke to Sharon B. who told me that I still had not completed the bonus and informed me of the new july requirements for a raked hand. After going back and forth, we got down to the point where I emailed her some hands and she said she would get back to me, I got an email from her about 3 days later on telling me that I still had 77 raked hands to go.

I then call up again telling them that I want to dispute the count for raked hands during June. After an hour of arguing back and forth, they tell me to go count all my hands for June in which case I do and then call back to tell them. At that point, the supervisor Costa tells me he will call me back after he looks into it. He eventually calls me back saying in fact that I was right and they would just have to make sure that I cleared the May bonus which I did because when I deposited in June, I didn't have an extra 90 dollars at the moment in my account leading to no bonus at all being cleared. So Costa said he would email ryan heartly to have my account fixed. I wait a day or so and call back and Costa tells me that ryan can't do anything and that he will have to email account services, so I said ok and he said to call back on Tuesday.

So Tuesday comes and I call back and Yohan tells me that account services said that I didn't clear the May bonus, so I said to them, if I didn't then why don't I have an extra 90 dollars in my account now, that settled that, so Yohan said he would email them again. I called about two days later to find out what was going on and they told me that there was a special note to Costa and that he would only see it so they would have him call me. I called today which was a few days later and they told me that I have still 77 raked hands to go and that Costa was wrong and thats what account services said, so now they have changed their story more than once.

Presently I am on the phone with them arguing because I have the hands stored on my computer which I counted to prove that I am right. It looks like they just don't want to credit me the money.

edit: I just got off the phone with the girl and she told me now that she is going to foward the case to the supervisors folder and they will look into it because the software is messed up. But since we already solved the raked hand problem, she told me that Costa was not wrong but not right either and I asked her what that meant and she said she didn't know...WTF...so she said they will get in touch with me eventually.
Old 07-15-2005, 08:12 PM

Default Re: interpoker won\'t release bonus

cryptos can be a bitch sometime. nothing you can do. just keep playing.
Old 07-15-2005, 08:19 PM

Default Re: interpoker won\'t release bonus

[ QUOTE ]
cryptos can be a bitch sometime. nothing you can do. just keep playing.

[/ QUOTE ]
yea, I figured I would let everyone know whats going on, just be careful, besides, I don't think anyone is playing Interpoker anymore anyway due to the new requirements for a raked hands.