Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2005, 10:22 PM

Default B&M Tournament: Quality of Play? Viejas CA

I'm going to play in the $60 Viejas 6k guranteed. How would the quality of this game compare to Empire 5k-10ks.

Also after calling them they told me that they had no real information on this tournament such as house take, they were "pretty sure there was none". Any details would be appreciated.
Old 10-30-2005, 04:54 PM

Default Re: B&M Tournament: Quality of Play? Viejas CA

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to play in the $60 Viejas 6k guranteed. How would the quality of this game compare to Empire 5k-10ks.

Also after calling them they told me that they had no real information on this tournament such as house take, they were "pretty sure there was none". Any details would be appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bump - I'm in San Diego and thinking about playing this tourney tonight. Has anyone played it? Any info? Thanks in advance.
Old 10-31-2005, 05:27 PM

Default Re: B&M Tournament: Quality of Play? Viejas CA

Ive played at the Viejas before im from Vegas but was only 20 at the time, it was my first live tourny finished about 14th out of the 110 or so entrants, if this is the $60 buy in tourny with unlimited $ 20 rebuys it's alot of fun, and i dont even think i rebought at all, u get some crazyies who want to spew all in all i thought it was a fun tourny