Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2005, 03:58 AM

Default Re: I think god hates me

[ QUOTE ]
Are you welcome at that game anymore? Even if I didn't like the "Eminem" dude, I wouldn't want some corny suburban Benz Boy slashing my guests' tires.

[/ QUOTE ]

And your first post was so promising...
Old 12-20-2005, 04:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
More reports about drunken driving and being an ass please, but only when there is a MERCEDES BENS C1337LOLROFL2k5 involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

well if its being an ass involving a Mercedes Bens you want, this is my favorite thing to do....

when i go to a big house party, i park it right in front of the party where i know there will be people around. then i get loaded, and drunkenly stumble outside and cause a scene then yell "i am gonna piss on this guy's bens...;look at this yuppie's car, 'oh i am sooooo cool, i drive a mercedes, i think i am better than everyone ooooohhhhh ohhhh'" then i begin to urinate on it until someone tries to make a scene about it, then i challenge them to fisticuffs.... but first i say "let me just make sure my car is locked first" i click the lights then they are dumbfounded and i win
Old 12-20-2005, 04:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
we have about 20 people

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am at the final table

[/ QUOTE ]
way to go [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2005, 04:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
More reports about drunken driving and being an ass please, but only when there is a MERCEDES BENS C1337LOLROFL2k5 involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

well if its being an ass involving a Mercedes Bens you want, this is my favorite thing to do....

when i go to a big house party, i park it right in front of the party where i know there will be people around. then i get loaded, and drunkenly stumble outside and cause a scene then yell "i am gonna piss on this guy's bens...;look at this yuppie's car, 'oh i am sooooo cool, i drive a mercedes, i think i am better than everyone ooooohhhhh ohhhh'" then i begin to urinate on it until someone tries to make a scene about it, then i challenge them to fisticuffs.... but first i say "let me just make sure my car is locked first" i click the lights then they are dumbfounded and i win

[/ QUOTE ]

pwned1!
Old 12-20-2005, 04:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you welcome at that game anymore? Even if I didn't like the "Eminem" dude, I wouldn't want some corny suburban Benz Boy slashing my guests' tires.

[/ QUOTE ]

do you really think they knew it was me who slashed the tires??? here's what i did, i went outside after losing, slashed his tires, then walked back in and said "yo eminem or whatever, i just wanted to let you know that i was pissed about losing that hand so i went ouside and cut your tires, so you should probably find a ride home or something" of course i am welcome back, i am the dumb suburban kid with the mercedes who comes out to lose money.....wouldnt you want me back???
Old 12-20-2005, 04:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
we have about 20 people

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am at the final table

[/ QUOTE ]
way to go [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

yup i made it all the way to the final table
Old 12-20-2005, 04:11 AM

you sir, are a delight, simply a delight, and i offer 1000 prayers for your journeys...speaking of Journey, just caught them in concert about a month back.....they were FREALY NAUGHTY
Old 12-20-2005, 04:12 AM

i should add, that any bodily function will do, number 1, 2, or 3....(3 = vomit)
Old 12-20-2005, 10:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pwned1!

[/ QUOTE ]

i hope you enjoyed that jmann, i only wish to please you
Old 12-20-2005, 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You shouldn't be driving a Mercedes unless you can afford a real one.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

Oh, and seek help freak.