Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2005, 10:55 PM

Default Re: Best line from Laguna Beach

Not to hijack, but that Jen girl goes to Tufts. I guess maybe TV makes everyone seem like a total retard.
Old 10-24-2005, 11:00 PM

Whoa, what a great episode tonight! My favorite line:

Jason: (to Lauren) I love Lauren.

WTF?! HAHA, I love Laguna Beach! There are only a couple episodes left, I will be really sad when it ends. At least next week's episode looks awesome.
Old 10-25-2005, 12:00 AM

BTW, I think I've mentioned this before here, but my little sister heard (read: read on Internet somewhere) that LC and Jason are currently together. Apparently Jessica is now going out with Dieter. And Matt Leinart dated Kristen for like 5 minutes.
Old 10-25-2005, 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not to hijack, but that Jen girl goes to Tufts. I guess maybe TV makes everyone seem like a total retard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is your contention that there are no total retards at Tufts? 'Cuz that is wrong. I have no idea about Jen, though.
Old 10-25-2005, 12:08 AM

A couple of other points.

1) Isn't it about time that they can stop referring to her as Lauren/"LC" ?

2) I'm glad Casey is no longer "The New Girl" - how long did that take?

3) Stephen is a really sad, pathetic figure now. He was the coolest guy in the world in season one.

4) How on earth was Talon not able to graduate from that high school? That is f'n unbelievable.
Old 10-25-2005, 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1) Isn't it about time that they can stop referring to her as Lauren/"LC" ?
2) I'm glad Casey is no longer "The New Girl" - how long did that take?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is hilarious, I never even thought about it.

[ QUOTE ]
3) Stephen is a really sad, pathetic figure now. He was the coolest guy in the world in season one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder what life was like for him freshman year at San Fran? Did he pull all kinds of crazy ass because of the show, was he mocked and ridiculed because of it, etc...

[ QUOTE ]
4) How on earth was Talon not able to graduate from that high school? That is f'n unbelievable.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish they would have went into this more. I don't think he even appeared in the episode tonight. Perhaps he was at home wearing a sweet turtleneck basking in his glory.
Old 10-25-2005, 12:38 AM

Jessica(talking about her tasel): "Um which side is the right side?" She then puts it on the left side confused.

Jessica's Dad: "And you are graduating high school?"

Ouch.
Old 10-25-2005, 01:04 AM

damn...i got flamed on this board a few weeks ago for making polls about who was the hottest/most bangable v who you would like to have a relationship with...nice to see the change around here.

My favorite, as mentioned earlier, was Trey talking to the midget who wanted to fight him in season one.

Why all the hatas toward Jason? Damn, I wish I would've nailed a fine @$$ girl and then moved onto the next in high school. People from 18-25 treat each other like garbage in relationships anyways. Jason might as well get with numerous HBs along the way.
Old 10-25-2005, 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why all the hatas toward Jason? Damn, I wish I would've nailed a fine @$$ girl and then moved onto the next in high school. People from 18-25 treat each other like garbage in relationships anyways. Jason might as well get with numerous HBs along the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Jason is awesome. It goes like this: Jason hooks up with the girl, then they "need to talk," then the girls are talking to him, and he is silent. This being said, all I've seen so far with LC are little pecking kisses and him saying crazy stuff. WTF?

[ QUOTE ]
i got flamed on this board a few weeks ago for making polls about who was the hottest/most bangable v who you would like to have a relationship with

[/ QUOTE ]

An obvious injustice.
Old 10-25-2005, 07:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also my guess is Stephen went from being a big fish in a small pond (high school) to being jack [censored] nothing in college causing him to transform into mr.pussypants.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno about this. He went to SF State or something and he was a star in an MTV show and he still have MTV cameras following him around from time to time. So, I'm not sure about your theory. Hell, on the show last year, he was blowing off models left and right. I dunno, I think there's something deeper and more important going on here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Diablo is right. My little sister goes to SF state (same year) and claims that stephen has a huge entourage along with all the tang that comes with that scene. Her descriptions ranged to something along the lines of girls waiting to take turns making out with him.