Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2005, 12:52 AM

Default Paying bills with my neteller balance?

Im trying to find a way to pay off all my credit cards along with other bills using my Neteller balance, but it seems impossible. I spoke with a neteller rep to see if they know of any sites that I can send neteller money to where they can either issue me a debit card or billpay service. The Neteller rep knew nothing about this.

Paypal offers this service of course, but there is no way to transfer money from Neteller to Paypal directly. Aside from that, both companies charge a fee for the transfer and if you get a middle man you are looking at like 6% which is just ridiculous considering I'd like to transfer like 1-2k per month.

Isn't there a way to transfer money into an IGM account? Do they offer any billpay/debit cards there? Any ideas?
Old 06-16-2005, 01:15 AM

Default Re: Paying bills with my neteller balance?

[ QUOTE ]
Im trying to find a way to pay off all my credit cards along with other bills using my Neteller balance, but it seems impossible. I spoke with a neteller rep to see if they know of any sites that I can send neteller money to where they can either issue me a debit card or billpay service. The Neteller rep knew nothing about this.

Paypal offers this service of course, but there is no way to transfer money from Neteller to Paypal directly. Aside from that, both companies charge a fee for the transfer and if you get a middle man you are looking at like 6% which is just ridiculous considering I'd like to transfer like 1-2k per month.

Isn't there a way to transfer money into an IGM account? Do they offer any billpay/debit cards there? Any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why can't you just EFT it to your bank account & write a check?
Old 06-16-2005, 01:17 AM

Why not EFT into your checking account and use a debit card from there? EFT is free and usually only takes 2 days or so...

cbf
Old 06-16-2005, 01:25 AM

Hey, maybe you could EFT it to your bank account or something?
Old 06-16-2005, 01:35 AM

Yes, he could "EFT it to his bank" but how does that help build a tax free eutopia?

Donkman out
Old 06-16-2005, 01:36 AM

If you don't want to use your checking account, you can get a Neteller debit card and withdrawl at an ATM, then get a money order from anywhere with the cash and send that to your bill collector. But no, there is no way to directly pay your bills from a Neteller account.
Old 06-16-2005, 01:51 AM

my current bank doesnt have debit cards/billpay and checks are annoying. i was looking for something more direct. i guess i could switch banks if there are no other options.

are there any companies where i can purchase an active debit card where i can send them like 2k a month and they charge me like a $10 monthly fee or something? i dont think im elligible for any platinum credit cards and that is pretty much what im looking for. im trying to condense all my bills to one source and just pay that off once a month so i dont have as many headaches as i do.
Old 06-16-2005, 02:02 AM

Tstone, I think you're looking for a prepaid debit card, you load the funds onto them and they get charged like a regular debit card. do a search on google there's a lot of them
Old 06-16-2005, 04:06 AM

I think switching to a checking account with online bill pay would make sense.

Fifththird bank offers Platinum Checking with all kinds of wonderful features as long as you hold a $2500 Balance. It also pays interest. I was checking it out earlier today, I might switch to it myself.
Old 06-16-2005, 05:00 AM

I just tried looking for that. Do you have a link?

EDIT: nevermind found it