Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2005, 02:32 AM

Default Re: Final Table Stars $150

[ QUOTE ]
I think that is a fairly straightforward play personally, I dont think there are too many advanced concepts in play here. I am trying to obtain 40K more in chips with relatively little risk against a villian who could be playing any two. I am pushing in an attempt to iso against the shortstack and keep the big stack from coming back over the top of me. Fairly straightforward I don't see the problem anyone has with it.
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

Also remember he is paying about $32K here to call this and getting an extra $16K thrown in from the BB. Very easy push IMHO.
~Justin
Old 10-25-2005, 02:33 AM

Nice finish, gents. Both of you.

-D.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think that is a fairly straightforward play personally, I dont think there are too many advanced concepts in play here. I am trying to obtain 40K more in chips with relatively little risk against a villian who could be playing any two. I am pushing in an attempt to iso against the shortstack and keep the big stack from coming back over the top of me. Fairly straightforward I don't see the problem anyone has with it.
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay. I guess I just suck
Old 10-25-2005, 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or I do. Just calling it like I see it. We need some of the blue man group to weigh in, haha.
~Justin
Old 10-25-2005, 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or I do. Just calling it like I see it. We need some of the blue man group to weigh in, haha.
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh wow. I totally forgot the fact that he gets second if big stack calls and wins. I'm not gonna play anymore today [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. nh guys, nice score.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:36 AM

No, this really is just as straightforward as it looks.

sirio is getting great odds, is definitely the favorite no matter how tight you make BPA's range, and has FE against the chip leader which is important because he will not bust and will still be a viable force if he loses vs BPA - but sirio will put himself into serious contention if/when he wins. no question here unless 2nd place prize money is really important to you.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:40 AM

For what it's worth, I think the 44 push is mandatory there. Also, he knew I would split, and I was likely to call for pot odds w/any two. Which I did with Q10s.
Old 10-25-2005, 03:00 AM

wtg, David
Old 10-25-2005, 12:44 PM

Congrats on the win...you knocked me out right before the final table when your 76s held up against my AQs. So I can take a bit of solace in being bounced by the winner...

Your bubble play was a sight to behold...top-notch and a well-deserved win!
Old 10-25-2005, 12:49 PM

Congrats David. Nice to see you run goooot...