Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2005, 03:38 PM

Default Re: LOST (spoilers)

This is really good stuff, especially the Norway connection which means nothing to me, but is a perfect match. I was just wondering where you guys get your info. Do you just look up all this stuff yourselves or talk with people on messageboards? Sometimes I visited Losttv-forum.com, but even though they had some great discussion, it was also filled with lots of useless crap.
Old 11-18-2005, 03:44 PM

a lot of this stuff must be planted by Lost/ABC staff on fan forums.

I mean, who the hell could have come up with that Norwegian town comparison picture? it's a real longshot that any Lost fan figured that out.
Old 11-18-2005, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I mean, who the hell could have come up with that Norwegian town comparison picture? it's a real longshot that any Lost fan figured that out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am pretty sure there are alot of people on those forums that devote a crazy amount of their time to searching for clues about lost. But I agree that is a long-shot.
Old 11-18-2005, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am pretty sure there are alot of people on those forums that devote a crazy amount of their time to searching for clues about lost. But I agree that is a long-shot.

[/ QUOTE ]

im getting caught up in it too...i spent a good half hour today looking at those sites. i went from not caring about the show, to renting season one on dvd, to watching season two, to browsing websites...

gawd dammit.
Old 11-18-2005, 05:37 PM

The worst thing that could happen (and has happened with other shows) they build and build plot development for a couple seasons. Then "if" the raitings go downhill (possible for any show, look at freaking Ally Mcbeal show on FOX, emmy 2nd year, cancelled by the 5th) they will have the show finale.

So whenever that future finale comes, either it will still be riding its popularity peak, or after several years, the public interest is less. The ending might be great and people don't stop talking about it, or they come with a sub par ending that kinda is a letdown.

So don't be surprised if the ride through the show is better than the conclusion of the series. A couple years after watching the show's run, we will know all the multiple ?'s in the series. Either we will be impressed or disappointed.

This also goes to show you how cool the internet is. All this freaking info, websites, easter eggs, subconcious clues, etc. I would have NEVER realized the shark had a Dharma logo on it if it was not for this thread.
Old 11-18-2005, 06:50 PM

Klepton found the image off the Marvin Candle site and CrazyEyez found that caption mentoning the vikings. I just typed "viking alphabet" into goole to try to find the translation, (there are several different alphabets apparently.

I came across the Narvic connection when looking for information about the morse code image. Somebody on one of those Lost forums had been decoding morse code messages off of www.bigspaceship.com which was linked from the Hanso site and one of the messages was "Narvic for life"

I did a search for "Narvic lost" and found that site with the picture comparison. It looks like Lost is on in Norway and somebody there figured it out and passed it on to a Norwegian TV station.
Old 11-18-2005, 06:55 PM

I saw the map of Norway, but what is the connection to the Lost plot??
Old 11-18-2005, 07:11 PM

ana lucia's ass looks like a man's..give me misty may's badunkadunk any day over that
Old 11-18-2005, 07:31 PM

both are played by the same character and have the same name, what more evidense does anyone need?
Old 11-18-2005, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I saw the map of Norway, but what is the connection to the Lost plot??

[/ QUOTE ]
Well that Dharma initiative video was shot in Norway