Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2005, 01:25 PM

Default Re: On a similar note

There is this one woman who consistently asks me about the Cowboys game(I live in Dallas), despite me never having expressed an interest in the Cowboys and generally having a loathing for all Dallas sports teams, being a diehard Houston sports teams fan(I was born and raised there).

I give her a pass, though, because I think she's mentally challenged(literally, not just being mean).
Old 11-18-2005, 01:36 PM

Default fingernail clipping vs. biting

I've never been bothered by others clipping theirs in front of me. Maybe this will clarify my clipping habit. I'm a reformed biter. I used to bite my nails until they would bleed. Now I'm a picker / obsessive clipper. If I've got something to pick at, I'll clip it off immediately because I'm afraid I'll just bite it off...along with the rest of all my fingernails.

Okay, so I'll make more of an effort to clip them at home...maybe in the morning before I go to work. Thank you.

diebitter - yes, I'd much prefer clippers to hoverers. Didn't think of toenail clipping at work...that would be interesting lol.

Here's another semi-annoying office habit: people who take their shoes off under their desk while they're talking to you. I can understand occasionally taking your shoes off to rub your feet or get some air or whatever....when you're alone. But if I'm right there? Pretty please. With sugar on top. Keep your F@#$ing shoes on.

ScottieK
Old 11-18-2005, 01:50 PM

Default Re: More bad office habits

[ QUOTE ]
You know, I read "clipping his nails" and I never even considered that we're talking about fingernails. I guess because I bite mine, which is probably considerably more disgusting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I only consider biting nails disgusting if I can hear your teeth hit together. I have strong sensitivity toward audio. I once sat in a meeting with 3 other people and 2 of them were doing it. It didn't bother me a bit. I noticed only cuz I wonder what people think when they see me biting mine.

Another thing I hate is when girls file their nails in my car. Thanks for the nail dust!
Old 11-18-2005, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There is this one woman who consistently asks me about the Cowboys game(I live in Dallas), despite me never having expressed an interest in the Cowboys and generally having a loathing for all Dallas sports teams, being a diehard Houston sports teams fan(I was born and raised there).

I give her a pass, though, because I think she's mentally challenged(literally, not just being mean).

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very comical. Dallasites suck.
Old 11-18-2005, 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's Friday, so the guy in the cube across the aisle is clipping his nails. Do it at home!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you live in Ga? Do you work at Lindbergh?

No?

Whew.
Old 11-18-2005, 02:07 PM

Ok boys I am at work now, homegirl is gone right now, hopefully for lunch. I am just hoping she is working today because she works PT and has funky hours. I will report back if she makes it.
Old 11-18-2005, 02:11 PM

I wish I could show up to work at 1. bastard
Old 11-18-2005, 02:12 PM

Yeah but I get paid what I deserve.
Old 11-18-2005, 02:32 PM

I sit next to a girl who a.) gets up from her desk every 2 minutes b.) must have a non-work-related conversation at least one person on every away-from-desk trip c.) spends 99% of her time on the phone when she is at her desk.
Old 11-18-2005, 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok boys I am at work now, homegirl is gone right now, hopefully for lunch. I am just hoping she is working today because she works PT and has funky hours. I will report back if she makes it.

[/ QUOTE ]

AND THEN?

AND THEN?