$15/$30 Hold'em - 1,073,919
$20/$40 Hold'em - 107,238
$30/$60 Hold'em - 817,385

$50 PL Hold'em - 50
$25 PL Hold'em - 37
$25 NL Hold'em - 17,427
$50 NL Hold'em - 3,342

[/ QUOTE ]

For real, over a MILLION hands at 15-30??? But not a single hand at 3-6??? What gives?
Old 07-12-2005, 07:13 PM

Default Re: Dataminers United.

[ QUOTE ]
See I would join this effort but right now it seems like only higher limits are wanted whereas I play 1/2 limit and 25NL. I've got about 15k hands at these games and would like to trade those in for more at the limit I'm at. If there is want for these hands and a trade in for them I would be very interested in submitting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have some 1/2 limit that I could submit if you want, but they are from late April-June. Most of it is April and May. Not exactly as recent as you'd like, I'm sure, but if you want them I'll submit them. I submitted almost half of the 2/4 limit that is there. I figured even if there weren't any hands for 2/4, I would still submit what I had so that it would encourage others to contribute more 2/4 hands. You might as well submit your 15k hands and hope that others want those limits and upload theirs in exchange. Nothing to lose but a few minutes of your time.

[ QUOTE ]
For real, over a MILLION hands at 15-30??? But not a single hand at 3-6??? What gives?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well....there are a few mixed in with the 2/4 hands [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Thanks for listing the hands under our names so that I can avoid trying to import 15k hands that I already have. It takes my computer quite some time to process that many hands. Would it be possible, though, to add the stakes to the file names also? I downloaded every folder today just to see what was in it. Besides being more user-friendly, it would cut down on your bandwidth too.

Thanks again for setting this up. I doubled the number of players in my database overnight.
Old 07-12-2005, 07:59 PM

I just submitted my mostly 1/2 HH also in hopes of attracting more people to post theirs. Haven't gotten an email with the pass+link, just received the same email when I submitted(the one you get when you sign up). So either that was a bug or I have to wait for a manual reply by the admin.
Old 07-13-2005, 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just submitted my mostly 1/2 HH also in hopes of attracting more people to post theirs. Haven't gotten an email with the pass+link, just received the same email when I submitted(the one you get when you sign up). So either that was a bug or I have to wait for a manual reply by the admin.

[/ QUOTE ]

The latter, it seems.
Old 07-13-2005, 06:08 AM

Default I just got the pop up!

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to see what happens with PokerEdge/Tracker/Gameview etc.

If those get squashed, I'll be interested in starting a hand-swapping group.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was playing and had PokerEdge running and popup comes up and says, Empire has detected a banned program and if I would like to continue to play I should exit the program, log off of Empire and log back on. If continue using banned program account will be shut down. I had PokerTracker running at that time but am assumming they were refering to PokerEdge.
Old 07-17-2005, 03:24 PM

Are you crosschecking game numbers, before adding them to the database, to make sure people are not uploading fraudulant data? If not, I'll just create a bunch of games that cause me to be profiled as a hopelessly inept sucker fish with -35BB/100
Old 07-18-2005, 06:30 AM

No, not checking for fraudulent data. However going through the hassle of generating invalid data just because someone might download it and then target it you is ridiculous. Of course if this gets to be a bigger service they will be checked. But right now I have like 15 users.
Old 07-18-2005, 01:54 PM

Ok, very honest answer. I'll probably be your 16th. Right now I have to go to work.
Old 07-18-2005, 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you crosschecking game numbers, before adding them to the database, to make sure people are not uploading fraudulant data? If not, I'll just create a bunch of games that cause me to be profiled as a hopelessly inept sucker fish with -35BB/100

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you wate your time doing this?

Have you no life?
Old 09-08-2005, 08:03 PM

I want 25PL and NL hands, and have 26,685 PL hands in my database (looks like you're a bit lacking in PL hands at present).