Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2005, 07:14 PM

Default Re: AutoHotKey script to play Empire No Limit Games (Mouseless)

Yeah figured that out last night after a bit of looking at his script and the reference pages. I used mouse clicks because CRL sites for some reason don't have a name for the button...at least nothing shows when i select that window and use the spy.

As you see I've merged the two scripts, took out his key bindings but used the window focus...so far working well for me. Testing it out on 6x 1/2 limit games on CRL to clear a bonus.
Old 06-23-2005, 12:02 AM

I wish we could get it to bring up the active window automatically for X # of seconds or until hand played like MTH, that thing is the bomb, I use a combination of the two right now.

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co
Old 06-23-2005, 12:42 AM

Thats what I'm trying to do right now. After 2 hours of playing using these hotkeys I would often hit fold on one window just before another window popsup and I fold the wrong hand. Heres a Link to the AHK's forum where I have the latest version of the script. I remapped the buttons for easier play using 1-6 on the numpad for betting action instead of having 1-4 above the qwerty keys to check off the boxes. So now left hand only deals with switching windows and right hand deals with betting commands. Once I figure out how to keep focus on a window until my next command this script will be set.