Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-2005, 09:13 PM

Default Re: worst misclick incident.....

"In my excitement I clicked the fold button... and then screamed!! "

That one made me laugh. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-09-2005, 12:11 AM

Default Re: Here\'s mine...

[ QUOTE ]
I had a good one last night. I had pocket aces and flopped a set. Everyone called my bet and the turn brought a 10. I bet and was raised. But before I got back to that table, it was on a site where all the tables are in one screen, I was folded out. I was pissed. Another 10 hit the river and the guy who raised turned over pocket 10's for quads. I was kind of happy I was timed out then.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't the river card be different if you had reraised/called? The RNG would fire at different time.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:36 AM

Was in the mid-to-late stages of a prima $100K guarantee and I came back from the break with some food in my hand. Went to fold some trash like 29o in EP and the mouse slid over to "raise".

So I get one caller and have to try a weak bluff on the flop but doesn't work. The hand moves me from medium stack down to low stack/short stack territory.

Funny thing, I end up in second place for my biggest tourny cash ever. I guess being a short stack can help sometimes in a tourny.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:49 AM

Default Re: Here\'s mine...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I had a good one last night. I had pocket aces and flopped a set. Everyone called my bet and the turn brought a 10. I bet and was raised. But before I got back to that table, it was on a site where all the tables are in one screen, I was folded out. I was pissed. Another 10 hit the river and the guy who raised turned over pocket 10's for quads. I was kind of happy I was timed out then.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't the river card be different if you had reraised/called? The RNG would fire at different time.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a 1 in 46 chance the river card would have been different. That actually really bothers me when i'm live now. When I would have caught my card (after making a correct fold) online, I tell myself that if I would have stayed in I wouldn't have caught my card.

When I catch my card while playing live (after folding), I start to tell myself the same thing, then realize that would have really been my card and then I just get fuc[/i]king pissed.
Old 07-09-2005, 01:34 AM

Folded the nut flush on the river of s 20BB pot.