Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2005, 12:11 AM

Default Re: US Poker Championship

[ QUOTE ]

Get your dick out of his ass.

If you are gonna pop-off, back it up jack-ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Grow up.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-03-2005, 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Because I know Josh does not post here and has, of course, heard it enough from people about his appearance on the WSOP and I suppose it is going to happen again since his comments to Toto, I will post POSITIVE comments about someone I have met, spoke with, and played with on several occasions.

Josh is a very aggressive yet intelligent player. He does have a 'method' to his madness. He senses weakness, his opponent is crippled. On a personal level, he's an all around nice guy. When I sat with him at a side event during the Bellagio Five-Diamond, having met him the first time in person after playing with him on numerous occasions online, in nature, he was very charasmatic.

We all have our 'quarks' and maybe Josh was getting a bit annoyed with Toto taking so much time? Remember, this taping is EDITED. Therefore, ESPN will show what they want. They love controversy and making people look like jerks. How many times in between the featured table did they show someone making a scene after being knocked out?

I think before some of you call respectable players names and degrade their character, take things into perspective and remember don't believe everything you see on T.V.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmmm, so Josh is nice to you. Big fukcing deal, couldn't have anything to do with the fact that you're a slutty blonde that posts pics of herself in her underwear on the internet, now could it? [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2005, 12:55 AM

Default Re: my critical hand against Sam and Surrinder

You and Lon need to learn the difference between betting and raising. And also, that's a horrific call on your part in all regards, and I am still wondering how it was Sam's fault you got bubbled.
Old 04-03-2005, 12:31 PM

Default Does John D\'Agostino post here?

just wondering.
Old 04-04-2005, 12:41 AM

Good One lol,

I love this place!
Peace
Old 04-05-2005, 01:29 AM

torrent for this would be great! thx
Old 04-05-2005, 01:42 AM

Dunno if anyone said this, but a hand came up with Haber and...dont remember...
Haber: Ks Kc
Other guy: Kd 9d
Flop: Kh Xh 2d

announcers made a big point about how other guy is drawing dead, friggin drove me crazy sorry just had to vent.
Old 04-05-2005, 02:56 AM

I thought Greg's comment about Josh said a lot about Greg's character. He's a bigger man than me, because Josh was very disrespectful. I wouldn't have had many nice things to say if someone spoke about me that way. As someone who deals with the press, I can tell you that you need to be smart enough not to say stupid things like that WHEN YOU'RE MIKED! Pretty stupid, and Josh has made many disrespectful and dumb comments on TV. He is either stupid or an a$$, and I don't think he's stupid.
Old 04-05-2005, 03:24 AM

They also said how QQ would lose to trip aces if another Queen landed on the turn since it would be a lower three of a kind. That was seriously funny. Maybe I was drunk and missed his opponent having AQ, but I'm pretty sure it was just another Full House Vs Trips situation.
Old 04-05-2005, 06:43 PM

They're replaying day two right now on ESPN2 and I still can't believe Josh did that. It is one thing for him to ask for a clock when he is not in the hand, I've seen in on WPT during season two and can't remember who it was, but they asked politely for a clock and there was nothing wrong with that, but for Josh to come out and say stuff to Todo is uncalled for. Should have asked for a clock and left it at that.

I dont think Tony G even says stuff to people involved in a hand when he is out, could be wrong, but I've never seen him do it.