Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2005, 05:17 PM

Default Re: In too deep(gimmick account thread)

Introduce her to that guy

On a more serious note, just tell her that you are tired of the fighting and that you want you want to end the relationship. Don't go into details or start a big monologue about how it's not her but you... Keep it short, try not to be rude by saying you have no feelings for her and leave.
Old 12-05-2005, 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Keep it short, try not to be rude by saying you have no feelings for her and leave.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean by "short"? There is no way this breakup takes less than 2 weeks. During the time of him moving out (or her) there will be constant fighting, crying, begging, pleading, re-considering, etc....

craig
Old 12-05-2005, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Keep it short, try not to be rude by saying you have no feelings for her and leave.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean by "short"? There is no way this breakup takes less than 2 weeks. During the time of him moving out (or her) there will be constant fighting, crying, begging, pleading, re-considering, etc....

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant that he should not try to give a long, drawn out explanation as to why he is breaking up with her. I think that maybe he should try to find a friend he could stay with while he looks for a new place to live. Staying there will create more problems.
Old 12-05-2005, 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I meant that he should not try to give a long, drawn out explanation as to why he is breaking up with her.

[/ QUOTE ]

No kidding. "You took 8 months to tell me you had herpes." is more than adequate.
Old 12-05-2005, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I meant that he should not try to give a long, drawn out explanation as to why he is breaking up with her.

[/ QUOTE ]

No kidding. "You took 8 months to tell me you had herpes." is more than adequate.

[/ QUOTE ]

no way, not after all this time.
Old 12-05-2005, 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant that he should not try to give a long, drawn out explanation as to why he is breaking up with her. I think that maybe he should try to find a friend he could stay with while he looks for a new place to live. Staying there will create more problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

He has been with her for 1.5 years and works with her as well as lives with her. The first conversation will be a minimum of 5 hours. I hope, for his sake, I am wrong. If she knows it is about to happen, then it might be shorter. Either way, he should plan for a long night.

He might be able to stay with that new girl while he is looking for a place to live. Or, maybe the girl he is breaking up with can live with the new girl. I am on the phone with FOX right now. If this doesn't make for good reality TV I don't know what will.

craig
Old 12-05-2005, 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The first conversation will be a minimum of 5 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree with this based on my own experiences.
Old 12-05-2005, 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The first conversation will be a minimum of 5 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree with this based on my own experiences.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, but this situation is pretty extreme. He lives and works with her and she has some bad stuff in her past. She doesn't seem emotionally stable and he is getting advice on how to do this break up from people OOT. In fact, I am changing my estimate to an all nighter now. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

craig
Old 12-05-2005, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he is getting advice on how to do this break up from people OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

Based on that comment, I'll agree with you. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]