Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2005, 10:16 PM

Default Poker Tracker Records Not Accurate

Hi all,

I just moved some money from Pacific to Party and bought Poker Tracker to monitor my progress. However, after almost 3,000 hands, my win total in Poker Tracker is $10 more than my Party account says. It's not a huge deal, but I'd like to have as accurate records as possible. I've disregarded all bonuses (also haven't played a tournament yet, so no money has gone into those) and am looking only at cash game winnings. Has anyone else had this happen to them and how do I go about preventing these erros in the future?

Thanks for your help.
Old 12-16-2005, 10:58 PM

Default Re: Poker Tracker Records Not Accurate

It probably just missed a few hands. If you've ever been disconnected briefly while playing, for instance, PT won't load the hand histories correctly and you'll have to manually request that those hands be emailed to you. PT used to write error logs in the PokerTracker directory, but as far as I can tell, it doesn't do this now. It looks like Pat may have added an error log that is accessible from within PT. I can't remember where it is, but I think it might be under the Utilities menu. I'm in the middle of a big import right now, but I'll check after it completes to see where the error log really is. I gave up on trying to get every hand a long time ago. I had way too many disconnects due to my crappy internet service at the time. Top it off with missing a few hundred hands here and there at Paradise, and my database isn't 100% complete as a result. I don't worry about it much. I wish it was more accurate, but since I lost so few hands relative to the number that I successfully imported, I don't expect that those extra few hands would impact my data significantly, other than my bottom line. I track that outside of PT anyway.

Edit: Utilities-->Error Log Display/Maintenance