Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-2005, 02:36 AM

Default Re: 2+2 mIRC Chat

[ QUOTE ]
You're the one questioning my intelligence. I rebutted, and you went off talking about penis size. Sounds perfectly reasonable from illogical thinkers such as yourself. How about you go back to your cool IRC room and use your super awesome banning powers to make you feel more special.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am simply poking fun at your pathetic attempt to defend your manhood. I'm surprised your massive brain didn't pick up on this.
Old 07-08-2005, 02:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
'SpicyF' has been banned

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, this would be hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm 99% sure it's true.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll confirm it. The rumors are true.
Old 07-08-2005, 02:49 AM

Not pathetic in any way. You call me stupid, and that's a lie. I don't take kindly to people proclaiming falsehoods. I correct it. Pretty simple. You try to cover your errors by saying "Oh, I was just poking fun at you".

See, instead of taking action and being a man about things and addressing the argument at hand, you go off on a tangent and start poking fun like a child.

You are scum. You are only capable of insults and immature name-calling, and you avoid the facts. The fact-being, you banned me because you follow the ideology of "Disagree with El Diablo and it's like you called my mother a whore". Fact-being, you didn't even get a chance to know me before you started hating me and banning me at random. Fact-being, you're a child who uses your ops powers in IRC to feel more like an authoritative figure.
Old 07-08-2005, 02:53 AM

proclaiming falsehoods
Old 07-08-2005, 02:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And yes, fairly sure SpicyF was banned (though prob temporary). He started banning people from the IRC channel at random, citing new names scared him, and a certain mod did not take kindly to that.

[/ QUOTE ]
Awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed this is the best part of the entire thread.
Old 07-08-2005, 03:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not pathetic in any way. You call me stupid, and that's a lie. I don't take kindly to people proclaiming falsehoods. I correct it. Pretty simple. You try to cover your errors by saying "Oh, I was just poking fun at you".

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not trying to correct anything, nor am I agreeing with your own assessment of yourself, but you are proving my point all by yourself.

[ QUOTE ]
See, instead of taking action and being a man about things and addressing the argument at hand, you go off on a tangent and start poking fun like a child.

[/ QUOTE ]

What exactly are you trying to discuss? The fact that I am "scum" only "capable of insults" (Do you see the problem with your own argument here?) or your ridiculous assumption of IRC?

[ QUOTE ]

You are scum. You are only capable of insults and immature name-calling, and you avoid the facts. The fact-being, you banned me because you follow the ideology of "Disagree with El Diablo and it's like you called my mother a whore". Fact-being, you didn't even get a chance to know me before you started hating me and banning me at random. Fact-being, you're a child who uses your ops powers in IRC to feel more like an authoritative figure.

[/ QUOTE ]

'Twas not I who banned you, mayhap you should get the facts before you further proceed to make yourself look like a fool. I stand by my original assessment of you, scroll up if you need to be reminded of just exactly what it was.

By the way, wasn't it you, not I who started the "immature name-calling"?
Old 07-08-2005, 03:02 AM

I hope it isn't too temp.
Old 07-08-2005, 03:15 AM

banning people that didnt do anything wrong is kind of lame, I support banning spicyf till he un- bans me and stops being stupid with his power of being a op or whatever.
Old 07-08-2005, 03:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And yes, fairly sure SpicyF was banned (though prob temporary). He started banning people from the IRC channel at random, citing new names scared him, and a certain mod did not take kindly to that.

[/ QUOTE ]
Awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed this is the best part of the entire thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

So i'm clear by funniest part I mean specificaly being scared of new people and banning them.
Old 07-08-2005, 03:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
banning people that didnt do anything wrong is kind of lame, I support banning spicyf till he un- bans me and stops being stupid with his power of being a op or whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem with that logic is that there's like 5 spicy's running around that ban people randomly.