Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 12-12-2005, 08:22 PM

Default Caesars Indiana Wait

Any Caesars Indiana poker players experiencing the same problem I have. Waited one hour and twenty minutes for either a 2/4 or 4/8 game on Friday afternoon! With the rake they're taking they should be starting new tables every five minutes. The floor managers seem more interested in playing on their new computers or sucking up to the 10/20 players. Went back, against my better judgement, on Sunday and left after waiting for more than an hour. I've played at more than a dozen poker rooms from Tunica to Vegas to California and never been more disrespected than at Caesars. Am I alone in this? Us low level poker players still pay a high percentage in rake. We ought to be accomodated.
Old 12-12-2005, 08:38 PM

Default Re: Caesars Indiana Wait

Buddy, it is so much better now than it ever was. I play 10-20 on occasion and they don't suck up to me.

I play there regularly and yes some of the floor pesonal need to be "Caponed" but take my word, it is a much improved place to play.

Tunica will just spoil you, that is all.
Old 12-12-2005, 09:10 PM

1 hour 20 minutes on a Friday afternoon for the lowest limit they spread??? Wow! Usually the wait is at least 3 hours.
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2005, 11:58 PM

They have 33 tables now.
Old 12-13-2005, 10:10 AM

Yeah, the wait for the low limit games is terrible. I've pretty much stopped playing there because I hate the wait, and the rake also (second worst rake in the country). It did improve since they took the bad beat jackpot off the 2/4 tables.
If the waiting time has improved since they upgraded the poker room, I haven't noticed. They have started a really good thing, I hope they will soon improve/expand their staff to complement the expansion. You shouldn't have to wait an hour to play on a friday when there are tables open.
Old 12-13-2005, 01:12 PM

If you have been waiting that long, just find an open seat and sit down. They are usually too busy to notice.