Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2005, 05:30 PM

Default Re: Raked hands at multi

[ QUOTE ]
Is anyone else having trouble seeing their raked hands at multi? It just keeps sending me back to the login screen.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was happening to me earlier. Fourth try is the charm.
Old 02-22-2005, 01:49 PM

Default Re: Multipoker signup

I signed up through the pokerlistings link also - tried to deposit $600 but couldn't so I deposited $500. Got the $150 bonus right away (didn't have to email them) but it requires 2250(!) raked hands. Are they making the rest of you play 15x raked hands too?? This seems ridiculous to me.
Old 02-23-2005, 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.pokerlistings.com/multi-pokerI just tried the friend referral offer and it seems to eliminate the $150 sign up bonus offer that shows up on MultiPoker's page that you see when you go to it through pokerlistings. For the friend referral, you go through the link that comes to you via an email that the "friend" intiates from Multipoker, and the Multipoker homepage it takes you to doesn't have the 30% $150 offer on it.

So I went through pokerlistings and I'm at the register screen of multipoker now and there is a place to put in a bonus code. I'm thinking of putting in the friend offer code, but I'm afraid that might knock out the 30%/$150. I'm sending an email to info@multipoker now to see if I could use the friend code and still get the sign up bonus.

(Note that the current offer for sign up is 30% up to $150 versus the 25% it was a couple of days ago.)

Cheers,
TomBk
Old 02-24-2005, 08:44 PM

Same thing happened to me.

Sucks, doesn't it?

That's not really a bonus at all. It's approximately what I get fom rakeback at my regular site.

[ QUOTE ]
I signed up through the pokerlistings link also - tried to deposit $600 but couldn't so I deposited $500. Got the $150 bonus right away (didn't have to email them) but it requires 2250(!) raked hands. Are they making the rest of you play 15x raked hands too?? This seems ridiculous to me.

[/ QUOTE ]