Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-29-2005, 12:42 PM

Default Re: Tapping married women

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, you just graduated from "smartass" to "douchebag".

You just flunked a class and will be repeating another year of 'I don't know who you are'.

[/ QUOTE ]

God I've missed bison humor. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto...and I'd have made that "cought" comment too because I'm pretty sure no one has heard a lame spelling correction joke in awhile. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP
There's another lame joke right back at ya.
Old 12-29-2005, 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone who knowingly hooks up with a married woman is a scumbag

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm....It take two to Tango in my opinion....

The only one I can think of off the top of my head was :

I was in Majorca on a football tour..There was a hen party staying in the same hotel as us....

I ended up at 5am chatting to one of the women, She was telling me about her kids (3 yrs & 18 months)....She was coming onto me....She told me that the only man she had ever been with was her husband (She had been married to him 14 years & she was 32)....That about sealed it for me....I didn't [censored] her....Did everything but nail her....Although she was begging me to !

[/ QUOTE ]

This clearly falls under the area code rule, so you should have shagged her rotten.

(area code rule - it's not cheating if you are outside of your area code and you are unlikely to ever see each other again)
Old 12-29-2005, 01:42 PM

I think it's fair to say from this thread that there are many levels of morality, and the people with the less strict morals do not understand just how egregious their actions appear to those with more strict morals. Being one with more strict morals, I cannot speak for how the less strict view us.

BTW: I loved Bison's "caught" comment, given the extremely sensitive context in which it was used. For those who were appalled, get over it.
Old 12-29-2005, 01:43 PM

Sometimes when I'm away from the game for a while I'll return and exhibit some ill-conceived Fancy Play Syndrome.

There's a thin line between being a playful bully and being an unrepentant ass. Most of the time, I care about that line, but sometimes an opportunity presents itself and I decide to suck it up and get mean.
Old 12-29-2005, 03:13 PM

I have no morals. During the past 10 years, I must have [censored] at least 12 married women. These are women who have husbands who don't pay attention to them. They are selfish.

Believe me when I say I didn't have to do much to get these women. All I did was listen and say a few things which got them very interested in me. This is to show how unhappy they are in their current situation.

Mostly I would make sure they could talk to me, and after that I would make sure their dreams came true.

In any case I have no morals, but I feel that most women wouldn't cheat their husbands if they showed they cared a bit more. Paying attention to the women's needs is very important and must be done throughout any relationship.
Old 12-29-2005, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Paying attention to the women's needs is very important and must be done throughout any relationship

[/ QUOTE ]

How you would know such a thing boggles my mind.
Old 12-29-2005, 03:45 PM

Women need to feel loved. You must do things out of the ordinary in order to keep them knowing you care. Take them out to somewhere interesting and new every month. Doing things during Valentine's, anniversaries, birthdays is expected, so out of nowhere pick a random day and surprise her. Don't let her do all the work, show interest, surprise her with flowers, chocolate or anything that springs up from your relationship with her. Make sure she is having fun while [censored] you. Take care of yourself physically and most important give a [censored] about what she has to say, even if it is boring.
Old 12-29-2005, 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Women need to feel loved. You must do things out of the ordinary in order to keep them knowing you care. Take them out to somewhere interesting and new every month. Doing things during Valentine's, anniversaries, birthdays is expected, so out of nowhere pick a random day and surprise her. Don't let her do all the work, show interest, surprise her with flowers, chocolate or anything that springs up from your relationship with her. Make sure she is having fun while [censored] you. Take care of yourself physically and most important give a [censored] about what she has to say, even if it is boring.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you could have started with the "most important" part and that would have been sufficient. If a guy cannot do this with their wife, they might as well just quit.
Old 12-29-2005, 05:58 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

gentlemen

please tone down the personal insults
Old 12-29-2005, 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you've been married, what......about 15 years? At least 10 I would hope.