Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 08-17-2005, 07:02 AM

Default Re: Used the wrong bonus code, help

[ QUOTE ]
I have no more comps to sign up on...I have mine and my in-laws and now they're both used. I've been searching on how to clean up but with no success in the internet gambling section [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Format the existing hard drive, or purchase a new hard drive and reinstall windows / ie. (firefox if you're adventurous)

Alternatively, go to a community college and use their computer, as many of those places "ghost" the computers every night.
Old 08-17-2005, 08:46 AM

Erm guys, the easy thing about Eurobet is that your affiliate signs you up and tells you the account details (at least mine did). No clean computer is needed. To the OP, if you want to know mine, PM me, they seem pretty good. (They are in the classifieds anyway, so I don't feel too bad.)
Old 08-17-2005, 11:26 AM

There is no need to make this post a sticky as the steps outlined do not make a lick of difference in whether or not you can install multiple party skins. I know because I authored the original post.

The Original

Post was developed as an experiment back in February. Party had recently forced an upgrade which scanned your system for other skins - preventing you from opening a new account if another skin's software was detected.

People were trying various things to circumvent the detection. I attempted to install Empire on a machine where Party was already installed. I used some of the tips and tricks pulled out of the zoo and expanded on them. It worked for some (myself included) however did not work for most others.

It is highly unlikely that any of the steps in this guide have anything to do with whether or not you will be able to apply another skin on the same computer.

The simple solution is to install from a clean computer - this will work 100% of the time. Go to a library, your girlfriend's house, whatever works for you....

Making this post a sticky won't help anyone as it will only mislead and cause people to waste a lot of their time. Time to let it die an honorable death.
Old 08-17-2005, 11:42 AM

Thanks for the tips Jay. Quite easy and painless. At first I was very upset at how I f'd up but now I feel good about it and that I posted it here since I'm now playing at MultiPoker with a rakeback deal and got another $100 sign up bonus and I plan on doing this to the rest of the Party skins as well.

Thanks again.
Old 08-17-2005, 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your welcome.