Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2005, 11:16 AM

Default How close is far enough? (Incest)

I went back 18 months into the archives, and was surprised that this topic hasn't yet been discussed in OOT. If it has and I somehow missed it, I apologize. Now...

I was having a discussion with a friend about a second cousin of mine who is fairly cute (I'd say 8, he'd go 10). By discussion, I mean he asked me if I'd nail her. This seemed a pretty clear no to me, but was called insane, and told "second cousin is plenty far." More drinks were had, and it turned into "What if you, like, knew, but didn't know. No no, hear me out, you know from some picture you saw of her family, but met her in a bar and she didn't have any idea who you were. So if she ever finds out, or the word ever gets to family and friend, you can deny knowing to your deathbed. She is a 10 brotha, who's gonna ask questions."

I must admit, this could change things a bit. I think I'll wait and see some general response before either admitting to it or bulshitting you guys and saying I wouldn't.

So how about the rest of you...

Second Cousin, call her a 9, both of you very much aware the other is of their blood. Hitting it?

What about in the "she has no idea" scenario?

If you answered no to either, how far away would she have to be to sway you? Also, anyone who would go first cousin? Do I hear sister? (Hopefully not...)