Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2005, 02:59 AM

Default Re: Invited to Test new PP Beta Software

Hope you guys aren't actually PLAYING on the beta...anyway...

"Things are very difficult to see, but that's what you get when you reduce to such a small size."

I don't think so. Font doesn't decrease much at all. I find it all very easy to see on dell in dvi.

"I'd like to see the lobby window become the same size as the table window. Every time you open a new table the lobby window comes up full screen? Why? Why does the lobby window come up at all?"

Same size, not really an issue. What I'd like is for it to be permanent, and not minimze every time you select a new table. Pain in the ass.

"6. I have two monitors. When I put four of the tables on my second monitor and hit the resize button, or the button on the right, all of the screens I moved to my second monitor jumped back to the first monitor--not good for me."

Yeh this sucks. I'm sure there are some hassles, but if they're going to do this they should do it right, and make the tables sort themselves properly. Use all screen space please.

"It would be nice to have all of your active games, that is games you are in or about to start playing in as opposed to games you're watching, go to one corner of the screen."

I kinda do this automatically. Would make 18 tabling easy though.

"All in all it's nice to see they are doing something innovative with their software. However, before it is officially released it would be best to get it running perfectly."

That's why the beta. In terms of business, I think this is a smart move from PP to try and capture the serious player market. It's not like they're creating this feature for the fish (although I do hope they start multitabling). First 10 tables and now 9 on 1 monitor with auto sizing?? Provided it's stable, I love you party.