Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2005, 07:07 AM

Default Re: Some moron and his AA

Good job [censored] the width of the thread up with your stupid christmas picture, moron.
Old 12-13-2005, 08:22 AM

i dont know what it is about you einbert, i think it maybe your avatar, but whatever you post i am intimated to the point of embarassment by.....i am pretty sure it has something to do with that damn willy wonka avatar, he scares me.
Old 12-13-2005, 08:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i dont know what it is about you einbert, i think it maybe your avatar, but whatever you post i am intimated to the point of embarassment by.....i am pretty sure it has something to do with that damn willy wonka avatar, he scares me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your trolling in this thread is awesome, imo.
Old 12-13-2005, 08:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
omg your play this hand was just gay and NO, you retard, your opponent should NOT have folded AA. what is wrong with you?

[/ QUOTE ]

would you like me to start with my physical attributes?
my nose is too big, my head comes to a point, i cant find a pair of jeans that fits.... i could keep going, but then some idiot who claims to have a hot girlfriend and plays poker for college money, might type something like "TL;DR"

as far as your other point, omg, you are so right!!!! of course he shouldnt have folded his AA, ever, in fact, i think he should have capped if KK fell on the flop. and you know something, even if i had flopped quads, they STILL should have given him the pot because AA ALWAYS WINS!!!! by your logic, AA should never, ever, ever, ever be folded. whats wrong with YOU?

[/ QUOTE ]

dude. you do actually play poker, don't you? it would be insane to fold AA for one more on that board. INSANE.
Old 12-13-2005, 09:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
omg your play this hand was just gay and NO, you retard, your opponent should NOT have folded AA. what is wrong with you?

[/ QUOTE ]

my nose is too big, my head comes to a point, i cant find a pair of jeans that fits.... i could keep going, but then some idiot who claims to have a hot girlfriend and plays poker for college money, might type something like "TL;DR"

as far as your other point, omg, you are so right!!!! of course he shouldnt have folded his AA, ever, in fact, i think he should have capped if KK fell on the flop. and you know something, even if i had flopped quads, they STILL should have given him the pot because AA ALWAYS WINS!!!! by your logic, AA should never, ever, ever, ever be folded. whats wrong with YOU?

[/ QUOTE ]

dude. you do actually play poker, don't you? it would be insane to fold AA for one more on that board. INSANE.

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you honestly stupid enough to take any of his posts seriously? I'm sorry - stupid is way too harsh. I meant gullible.
Old 12-13-2005, 09:14 AM

listen subfallen, i am not going to go out and rent a jackhammer to crack through that concrete skull you have sitting on the top of scrawny little pinner neck of yours so gthat i can cram my point in there.... i will just use big letters maybe then you will understand...AA DOESNT WIN ALL THE TIME, SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FOLD IT! maybe you wouldnt be scrolling through the bad beat forum if you would learn that.

i really don't know what else to say to you "snoop"....wait i've got it.... i will tell you in ebonics, maybe then you will understand...

(clears throat)
Sumtimes yous gotsa fowd ya AA, becuz sumtimes you is beated by the foo you is playin' aginst, and if you be a yuge fish, you is gon lose ya shirt....naaaaaaameeeeeeaaaaaan?!?!
(i apologize, its been some time since i have spoken jive, but hopefully that helps) big up yaself sun
Old 12-13-2005, 09:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
thus rendering our friend short on his Porshe payment,

[/ QUOTE ]

Briliant

[/ QUOTE ]

didnt even see this one, but thank you friend, you are now firmly inbedded in "the legion of dude"
Old 12-13-2005, 09:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you honestly stupid enough to take any of his posts seriously? I'm sorry - stupid is way too harsh. I meant gullible.

[/ QUOTE ]

well sry i had never seen any of his other posts so i didn't know
Old 12-13-2005, 09:49 AM

I would be pretty excited if someone actually got banned for a post in this forum. That would really be an achievement... and the OP is deserving.
Old 12-13-2005, 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good job [censored] the width of the thread up with your stupid christmas picture, moron.

[/ QUOTE ]