Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2005, 04:47 AM

Default to BESSPLAYER of PartyPoker (NC)

The only reason i am posting this here is because this person has somewhat decent stats over almost 1000 hands. If anyone knows this person pass this on to him... SHUT THE F- UP AT THE TABLE. you scared my fish away. YOU DO NOT INSULT YOUR MONEY!!!. whoever this guy was, he started trashing on my 72/28/3 $300 (75bb) fish. so my fish got up and ran away. This is applies to anyone with a mouth on them.... i understand bad beats sucking and every now and then i may make a smart ass remark BUT I DONT SCARE THEM AWAY especially when they have a huge stack in front of them and they are cold calling and three betting hands like KT. thats just my two cents...
Old 10-27-2005, 04:49 AM

Default Re: to BESSPLAYER of PartyPoker (NC)

He's been like that for nine months. Give up.
Old 10-27-2005, 04:52 AM

Its unbelievable how some people do this. Fair enough, i have been on the verge of putting my fist through the screen when some fish hits their only out on the river, but these are your dream players! So many times i have seen people give fish a lecture on the do's and don'ts of poker, only for them to leave.
Old 10-27-2005, 04:59 AM

Yeah. Pisses me off too. I let a guy have it (a bad LAG) last night because of that. He was so incredibly filthy, calling the bad players this and that. I told him I was sick of hearing him whine like a baby every time he lost a pot. So then he started calling me a donkey, which was fine. At least he didn't scare the fish away.

There were at least three regular, decent players at the table at that time. How come noone tells these rude mouths off? They just sit there and let the idiots scare our money away. Always take the bad player's side! Let the bully know how much of an idiot he is! Don't just sit there!
Old 10-27-2005, 05:03 AM

I do this at times too...
mainly for strategic purposes
TAGS get pissed and leave
a few even tilt
If the table sucks, I go off
also, I like to challenge some people who play straight ABC, because they are not as good when they start playing the players and not the cards
Old 10-27-2005, 05:07 AM

Give me a [censored] break. Quit making excuses.
Old 10-27-2005, 05:22 AM

Yeah I've seen this guy around too but haven't noticed him say anything.....

I think all of us as half decent profit making players [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] have a duty not to bite the hand that feeds us, and if anything praise these fish when they give us bad beats. I know its frustrating sometimes but without these bad beats how are we going to make money?

A lot of these fish seem to roam around in between different limits. When you search for them on Party, one day they playing 2/4, the next day 0.5/1 6 max, then the next day NL 100 !
Old 10-27-2005, 06:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I've seen this guy around too but haven't noticed him say anything.....

I think all of us as half decent profit making players [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] have a duty not to bite the hand that feeds us, and if anything praise these fish when they give us bad beats. I know its frustrating sometimes but without these bad beats how are we going to make money?

A lot of these fish seem to roam around in between different limits. When you search for them on Party, one day they playing 2/4, the next day 0.5/1 6 max, then the next day NL 100 !

[/ QUOTE ]
Pfft, why not, all forms of hold'em at all different limits are the same, amirite?
Old 10-27-2005, 06:20 AM

That's why I have my chat off. I would spend too much time defending the fish. For those who havent seen this: Joe Tall Fish Story
Old 10-27-2005, 06:22 AM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]