Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2005, 05:33 PM

Default Re: FTP $50 for 150 FTP points

[ QUOTE ]
Also, the rake structure is closer to Stars than Party, and the $5 SnGs are .50 vig rather than $1.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was looking at their rake schedule and it looked to me like it was exactly the same as party at every limit I've played (up to 3/6). Either way, the existence of rakeback is attractive. I'm sort of viewing full-tilt as a speculative site right now. I'm of the opinion that it might be the "next big thing" in online poker due to all the marketing that's been going on with it. Also, the big name power should eventually draw fish there. I've heard that this has yet to happen for the limit games from more than one person.

[ QUOTE ]
They actually have tournaments where as a bonus, the winner gets a custom avatar. Or you can buy one with something like a million points.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok, this is just awesome. I wonder if you get to submit a picture and have the dude that does the caricatures of all the "pros" on the site create a likeness of you... This sounds very cool. I might just sign up.

Thanks for your comments, I appreciate them.
Old 10-18-2005, 06:54 PM

You can get 150 points (or 300 for that matter for the other poster) extremely quickly. This sounds like an awesome bonus, I wish I had been offered it, but I guess they don't need to offer anything to their regular players.
Old 10-18-2005, 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You can get 150 points (or 300 for that matter for the other poster) extremely quickly. This sounds like an awesome bonus, I wish I had been offered it, but I guess they don't need to offer anything to their regular players.

[/ QUOTE ]
yup...i have never played on there sites except for a few private tournaments...thats it
Old 10-18-2005, 08:31 PM

THIS IS THE BEST BONUS FOR THE AMOUNT I HAVE EVER SEEN.
Old 10-18-2005, 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm just curious about everyone's general impression of full tilt. It looks like a really neat site. How do you guys like playing there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not so soft, and not too many players, so you see the same folks a lot. Even the loose regulars can figure out if you are ABC, so you have to adjust. The big profits come from the strangers who come and go. I'm sure you've heard the bonus takes a long time to clear, and it comes in 10% bits.
Old 10-18-2005, 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sort of viewing full-tilt as a speculative site right now. I'm of the opinion that it might be the "next big thing" in online poker due to all the marketing that's been going on with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. Just watching the main event tonight, there were tons of full tilt hats and jerseys in evidence. If that kind of thing works we should see a spike in playership. I haven't seen that many actual commercials for FullTilt during the WSOP which I find curious.

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They actually have tournaments where as a bonus, the winner gets a custom avatar. Or you can buy one with something like a million points.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, this is just awesome. I wonder if you get to submit a picture and have the dude that does the caricatures of all the "pros" on the site create a likeness of you... This sounds very cool. I might just sign up.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's got to be something like that because they have four or five different emotion settings you can choose and they each display a slightly different facial expression.

Personally, I hate the damn things and turn them off but if I ever win one of those tournaments and get it as a bonus, I'm sending them this picture.

Then I'll set it on angry and leave it that way. Of course, my name there isn't Rasputin but folks who know will know.
Old 10-18-2005, 10:53 PM

wow greatest bonus ever for a hundo.

i had the 300 pts for 100 dollar bonus.

played 22 $22 1-table sit and gos and paid $44 in juice and got a benji out of the deal.

i hope they do this more.
Old 10-18-2005, 10:59 PM

Those of you who got this bonus, had you played there before and left?

I ask because I did not get it, and I'm wondering if it's because I'm playing there fairly regularly or if it's because I still have some initial deposit bonus to work off.

Which reminds me, a downside of FT is that if you have bonus dollars pending you don't qualify for reload bonuses.
Old 10-18-2005, 11:59 PM

no, you dont qualify until you finish your current bonus. kinda sucks but oh well. no, i didnt play on there for awhile and if they are going to give me stuff like this im not going to play on there for awhile again.
Old 10-19-2005, 01:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
no, you dont qualify until you finish your current bonus. kinda sucks but oh well. no, i didnt play on there for awhile and if they are going to give me stuff like this im not going to play on there for awhile again.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont believe this is correct. i have like half of my original deposit bonus still pending and i got the 100$ for 300 points offer about 10 minutes ago in my email. the language in the email doesnt say anythign about needing to clear the initial deposit bonus first. it just says to earn 300 points before midnight on oct 31st.