Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2005, 12:06 PM

Default An intelligence test

Hey,

I just thought of a simple way we can test our intelligence level and thought I'd pass it on. Maybe I can think of some type of prize for winners.

HEY - I have the prize - those who pass this test will be allowed to play poker on Party - how's that. Of course I have no control over who can play on Party or not - I was just bein silly, but here's the test anyway...

Score at end.

1)Whenever you feel the desire to make a post, write an email, or talk to a player, do you think of PartyPokers reaction if they were to see or hear it?

2)If you have a banner ad, or content on a website, do you think of PartyPokers reaction if they saw it?

3) If you are a player, do you check the archives or pm anyone before you posty a question?

SCORE:
If you are an affiliate and answered no to any question, you are only allowed to affiliate bingo sites from now on

If you are a player and answered no to any question, you must only play the 2/4 cent micros for a month.
Old 10-15-2005, 12:21 PM

Default Re: An intelligence test

[ QUOTE ]

If you are a player and answered no to any question, you must only play the 2/4 cent micros for a month.

[/ QUOTE ]

What, you want us to play over our bankrolls?

Do you auto flunk if you spell our with an are and have to edit?
Old 10-15-2005, 12:24 PM

Al,

Do you have any idea when this matter is going to be resolved? My affiliate has been getting the run-around all week and is very frustrated and confused by Party.

If Party would explicitly tell their affiliates what they can and cannot do, I think we'd have a lot less problems.
Old 10-15-2005, 12:46 PM

Jeff and anyone else that is still confused,

May I humbly suggest that you use this time to clear the monthly crypto bonuses, some of the neverending absolute bonus, or stacked stars bonus... rather than post your confusion here!

By the time you are done, you will likely no longer be confused!
Old 10-15-2005, 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
May I humbly suggest that you use this time to clear the monthly crypto bonuses, some of the neverending absolute bonus, or stacked stars bonus... rather than post your confusion here!

[/ QUOTE ]

You may "humbly" suggest, but no one is going to listen. I am running out of patience with Party and their doubletalking cronies.
Old 10-15-2005, 02:42 PM

Jeff,

Exactly which part of this agreement is causing you confusion?

(noted you edited your reply)

As a side point, the number of people confused is very small, and the number that still haven't understood the message is even smaller.

And as a final point, affiliates are specifically prohibited from causing confusion to end users; those that do, can have their affiliate agreement terminated. (I suggest you read the agreement if you are still confused)
Old 10-15-2005, 04:40 PM

Sniper,

Please place me on ignore, I don't need your ignorant, condescending help.

What I am asking Al about does not have to do with rakeback directly. Hopefully he knows what I'm talking about.

There are other problems between Party and Affiliates right now, like the accounts being frozen, etc that are creating various delays--note that in one of his posts he talks about how he wants to get back to business--Party is interfering in other ways.
Old 10-15-2005, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Al,

Do you have any idea when this matter is going to be resolved? My affiliate has been getting the run-around all week and is very frustrated and confused by Party.

If Party would explicitly tell their affiliates what they can and cannot do, I think we'd have a lot less problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

Party has done this. NO RAKEBACK.

The only cause of confusion is the amount of rumours/questions on this board.

Don't ask/Don't tell
Old 10-15-2005, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you have any idea when this matter is going to be resolved?

[/ QUOTE ]
If you or your affiliate are under another affiliate, then the top level affiliate has access to the subs stat informastion - that has not been removed. All that has been done at this point is, the ability of the subs to log in has been removed, therefore they are not able to create more trackers or see their own stats.

I wouldn't know, but it is my guess that Party will resolve everything very quickly. This was probably just a quick fix until what they really want to do is done.

I'm not sure if the above answered your question, so if not, pm me
Old 10-15-2005, 07:11 PM

ummm, who are you? and why are you so smug? AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, what do you have gain by anonymously posting cloak and dagger information about giving rakeback at Party Poker?? Why are you suggesting we keep this under the table, and to whos benefit is it if we do?

Partys benefit, we should support them?? EFF Party Poker, they are big brother in this online poker business, why should we listen to you and NOT MENTION PARTY RAKEBACK? Will you make a whole lot of money if your sub affiliates are offering Party Poker Rakeback? Why dont you tell us your position in this ordeal, what you stand to gain and then we can digest the information you present as we know the source, otherwise you are just another affiliate scum spammer.