Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2005, 10:39 PM

Default Re: Former Bush Team Member Questions WTC Collapse

[ QUOTE ]
I love conspiracy theories!

The government pulled all this off without a hitch. This is the same government who:

Couldn’t fly 5 helicopters into Iran without two of the running into each other.

Can’t manage to get the DC government running well

Can’t respond to a simple Freedom of information act without taking 6 month

Couldn’t stop one nut job from landing on the White house lawn

Dredges the wrong channel in the Chesapeake Bay

Spends $58,000 on a coffee maker

And yet they coordinated 9/11 to the minute, had no errors, and no one blabbed to the press.

Yeah right.
[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, are you retarded? This is what your saying:

This is far to complicated a mission to pull of successfully by the world's most powerful and intelligent government. It would definitely take the likes of a bunch of disorganized cave-dwelling camel-jockeys on the other side of the globe to pull off something of this magnitude.

It never ceases to amaze me just how stupid the majority of people in this world are.

And by the way, the "press" tell us exactly what government and corporation want us to hear. Now go back to doing what you're told to do, buy, watch, wear, etc...
Old 06-16-2005, 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I love conspiracy theories!

The government pulled all this off without a hitch. This is the same government who:

Couldn’t fly 5 helicopters into Iran without two of the running into each other.

Can’t manage to get the DC government running well

Can’t respond to a simple Freedom of information act without taking 6 month

Couldn’t stop one nut job from landing on the White house lawn

Dredges the wrong channel in the Chesapeake Bay

Spends $58,000 on a coffee maker

And yet they coordinated 9/11 to the minute, had no errors, and no one blabbed to the press.

Yeah right.
[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, are you retarded? This is what your saying:

This is far to complicated a mission to pull of successfully by the world's most powerful and intelligent government. It would definitely take the likes of a bunch of disorganized cave-dwelling camel-jockeys on the other side of the globe to pull off something of this magnitude.

It never ceases to amaze me just how stupid the majority of people in this world are.

And by the way, the "press" tell us exactly what government and corporation want us to hear. Now go back to doing what you're told to do, buy, watch, wear, etc...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said. I thought I was the only 2+2er who knew all this. It makes it clear why Governor Arnold said "95% of the people need to be told what to do."
Old 06-16-2005, 11:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It makes it clear why Governor Arnold said "95% of the people need to be told what to do."

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, Arnold is good. He did say it best.

I suppose thats why everyone who thinks Bush is a great man and the savior of the faith always sound like they are repeating something heard at some GOP pep rally. Well there or Waco "cult" texas.
Old 06-16-2005, 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It makes it clear why Governor Arnold said "95% of the people need to be told what to do."

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, Arnold is good. He did say it best.

I suppose thats why everyone who thinks Bush is a great man and the savior of the faith always sound like they are repeating something heard at some GOP pep rally. Well there or Waco "cult" texas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you watching the Waco documentary right now too? Weiiird.
Old 06-17-2005, 12:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought I was the only 2+2er who knew all this.

[/ QUOTE ]

You would be surprised at how many people believe this. Most are smart enough not to waste their time trying to explain it to others, but I just can't resist.

It also carries with it a certain "political incorrectness" that some are to timid to speak about. Not to mention that you usually just wind up looking like a complete tool. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-17-2005, 12:35 AM

Yeah but who cares about looking like a tool when you're right. It's fun sometimes though to get into an argument with ignorant peole who against you know you can win.
Old 06-16-2005, 11:07 PM

Yes, that is exactly what's being said, because the world's most powerful and intelligent government is still incredibly incompetent.

Conspiracy theorists amaze me, because they assume that there's an enlightened conscience-less class of people who are capable of pulling off the grandest hoaxes.

I have no idea why I'm posting on this thread.
Old 06-16-2005, 11:19 PM

Well, I dont know if I buy the whole story per say of the WTC.

But you do know that 2-3 months before 911 the acting head of FBI resigned and took a low job at WTC as head of security in the month leading up to 911, he did die at that site...that and the next head of FBI resigned right around 911.

Intresting stuff...what I am most curious about is the Pentagon thing, I remember reading about that forever ago, and they never did find any plane wrekage there. Weird stuff.

As for conspiracies in general, the goverment did rule that there was more than one shooter at the JFK assasination, and Area 51 does exist (not sure if I buy the whole aliens deal, but it would be intresting to know what the real story behind all the hoopla is).

Im sure Watergate sound conspiracy theory-ish when Nixon was first outed. Either way, whether 911 happened straight up like so, theres a lot of weird [censored] out there in general that the government probably does.

I also know that theres some insane rich guy, who has a 1 million dollar reward out there if u can prove that the WTC collapse was actually because of the damage from the planes. He went to some of the top engineering ppl in the world and they told him, the way those buildings fell...no way it happened from the damage that came from the aircraft. Intresting stuff.

Intresting stuff.
Old 06-16-2005, 11:22 PM

Wow I didn't know about that the rich guy. That's crazy. Did he gave them a mill?
Old 06-23-2005, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

But you do know that 2-3 months before 911 the acting head of FBI resigned and took a low job at WTC as head of security in the month leading up to 911, he did die at that site...that and the next head of FBI resigned right around 911.

[/ QUOTE ]

Louis Freeh was a Clinton appointee, not an acting director. Pickard was the acting director and was head during the attacks.

John O'Neil was a deputy director that was working as director of public safety at the WTC and was killed.

And you guys say Christians are dumb.