Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2004, 12:30 AM

Default Past OIC participant\'s experiences

I like the concept of the OIC and would probably try it as a personal challenge even w/o the deposit insurance.

I'm interested in hearing past participants' stories. Did you gain more experience than any other month of practice? Did you gain confidence playing at higher levels? Did the OIC experience spur you to "take the plunge" and play higher levels more regularly? etc, etc.

thanks for your input.

cbf
Old 11-10-2004, 03:02 AM

Default Re: Past OIC participant\'s experiences

last OIC, I was atop the leader board for one day, was at the 3/6 level, and this was before I had ever played 3/6. I was sooo nervous making those huge $3 preflop raises, lol. Crappy thing was there was no 3/6 games on the site at all, so I was playing SH, with NO shorthanded skill. I plunged all the way back to 1/2, and was so devastated I quit. It was definately alot of fun, and a good experience tho.

I think this time, Its going to be more fun than actualy moving up limits experience, because I've played all the way up to 15/30 in my normal day to day poker. So I'm just gunna add in the TGC table to my nomal party multitables and just have a good time with it.