Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2004, 10:15 PM

Default Anyone hear from Kerry\'s mouth why he\'s good for us?

All I hear is smear from Kerry about how Bush is the great Satan, just like Kerry's allies insist Bush is the great Satan. Nothing about how Kerry is good....sad. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2004, 10:34 PM

Default Re: Anyone hear from Kerry\'s mouth why he\'s good for us?

I heartily recommend opening the doors and joining the rest of us in the real world.
Old 10-13-2004, 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I heartily recommend opening the doors and joining the rest of us in the real world.

[/ QUOTE ]

I heartily agree - Kerry really does need to join the rest of us in the real world.
Old 10-13-2004, 10:52 PM

youre really gaining credibility by completely distorting what he said in his post...or by distorting everything kerry says for that matter. he said pleanty of things that he planned to do for america. but i cant imagine you sitting there and thinking about anything other than him being a flip flopper or whatever you would call him, which leads to ignorance, as you have well shown in your past 2 posts.

rj
Old 10-14-2004, 10:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
he said pleanty of things that he planned to do for america.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, he said that he had a lot of plans. Unfortunately, Kerry hasn't talked about any of them in detail (or how he planned pay for them, but that is a different topic). He just refers everyone to his web site.

Kerry is quite aware that most voters will not take the time to visit his site to review his plans. I've seen his web site am not comforted by the 50,000 foot view approach to most of his platform. I haven't seen anything of substenance and it does give any confidence that he can do any of what he is promising.
Old 10-14-2004, 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he said pleanty of things that he planned to do for america.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, he said that he had a lot of plans. Unfortunately, Kerry hasn't talked about any of them in detail (or how he planned pay for them, but that is a different topic). He just refers everyone to his web site.

Kerry is quite aware that most voters will not take the time to visit his site to review his plans. I've seen his web site am not comforted by the 50,000 foot view approach to most of his platform. I haven't seen anything of substenance and it does give any confidence that he can do any of what he is promising.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess it's fortunate for you that Bush layed out EXACTLY what he is going to do over the next four years. Wait... is it just me or did I hear nothing substantive come out of his mouth? If you are going to attack Kerry for not going into specifics, let's talk about this president, the big man in charge, the guy who should know what he wants to do because he should be doing it now. But I guess not much has really been accomplished in the past four years, so you better vote to give him another four years to do MORE OF THE SAME!
Old 10-14-2004, 05:37 PM

I agree that Kerry hasn’t laid out his plans in good detail. What is shocking to me, however, is that Bush is even worse. I cannot believe that Bush, who took us into Iraq, has absolutely no strategy or timetable for getting us out of there. While I don’t know if he has any specifics (it may be just a 50,000 foot view), Kerry at least has a plan of getting the US out of Iraq in 4 years. Bush has told everyone we’re going to be there indefinitely until we get the job done. What the hell does this mean? Are we going to still be there 10, 20, 100 years from now? I mean this guy is currently the President. Having an exit strategy is part of the job description.