Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2005, 04:51 PM

Default hollywood park 20-40 nut flush

game is great.....mostly super lags....2 good players........good player 2 bets utg......2 lags call...i call w/ ad 6d.......lag button calls....sb folds.....bb calls......6 to the flop of 235 all diamonds.........i love this game.......all check to button who bets.......pre flop raiser calls ...lag calls i call........turn jh..........all check again to button who bets, utg calls , i raise, button folds, utg (PREFLOP RAISER) calls....river 5s.......he checks...i bet... he check raises????? i call........the hand played itself until the river....my question is simple....should i 3 bet the river here????? remember utg is solid player......thanks results to follow
Old 07-06-2005, 06:42 PM

Default Re: hollywood park 20-40 nut flush

pretty tough hand..... he seems to have you beat.... nice hand btw.... i dont know.... he must know you are flushed..... and he is still raising.... you'll either win one bet or lose two..... so i say just call..... ok?.....
Old 07-06-2005, 06:57 PM

Fold, cash out, and buy a space bar.
Old 07-06-2005, 07:29 PM

hi johnsy

you're losing a lot money fooling around like you are in cardrooms. you must read hfap and top before seriously considering the possibility of becoming a winning player.

stay out of cardrooms. do not play with real money. read and educate yourself. you are wrecklessly throwing money away.