Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2005, 01:23 AM

Default Its chilly, the air smells like burning wood, and its near halloween..

Your scariest REAL LIFE experiences, dealing with the supernatural...

Ill start.

My old house was def haunted. There were several weird things that happened, ill tell the first 3.

1. I was about 15, my little brother was about 1 or 2, and I was babysitting. We were playing in our family room (no one was home). I def heard someone running down the stairs frmo our second floor and jumping onto the landing, right outside the door to th family room. I thought it was all in my head nutil my little brother looked at me and looked scared as heck, and looked out the door to where the stairs were. there was no one in the house when I checked it out. Freaked my parents out when they got home

2. My mom had her comforter washed, and sitting on a chair next to her bed, I walked into her room looking for her, and I freaked out ebcause I saw a face in the rolled up comforter, then it went away (this was probably a little more my imagination than anything)

3. I was walking downstairs to my room in the basement, my parents built me a nice little apartment down there, and I heard snickering comming from down there as I walked down the steps. I leaped up abotu 5 steps at a time i was so scared ( i was like 18). Everyone was in the family room...

I have a bunch others but dont feel liek typing anymore..ill get to them later.