Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2005, 03:25 AM

Default Re: Beginning MTH v2

[ QUOTE ]
OrcaDK,

I’ve given the current version a swing and explored all of the functions, which appear to work fine except for some monitor issues, which now seem a little different then I described previously.

Laptop 1400x1050
2nd 1280 x 1024

Now, the second monitor is recognized, and if I use auto position, the tables will be organized on both monitors. However, the program misidentifies the dividing point between monitors. It thinks that the division is 1” from the right edge of my laptop (my 2nd monitor is to the right of the laptop). So, a table which should start at the left edge of the 2nd monitor, instead starts 1” from the right edge of my laptop and extends onto the 2nd monitor. I think the reason I didn’t see it this way last time, was b/c my 2nd monitor was on the left side of my laptop and your program didn’t see that. Instead, it ignored that monitor. Regardless, V2 doesn’t properly identify the right side of my laptop.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll try and see if i can come up with something [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
I really like options for key control! I am playing while typing, although, I just “C”hecked my QQ on the xxx flop. I seem to get more security checks when using keys instead of AHK, that moves the mouse.

[/ QUOTE ]

That really is the reason i provided the "Require shift" possibility [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Do you also get security checks with AHK, or don't you get them at all with AHK?