Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Computer Technical Help
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2005, 09:13 PM

Default Outlook Question

I use Microsoft Outlook as my primary email program. I sort the inbox msgs by Date/Time Sent; with the most recent msg being displayed at the top of the list. I was playing with the settings recently and have managed to completely [censored] up the display settings somehow. The msgs still display in descending order based on when they were sent... BUT all new msgs that are retrieved from the network lack a timestamp attached to them until they are opened up in outlook by me. Therefore, all the new msgs go to the bottom of the list instead of the top of the list where all the recent msgs with recent timestamps are.

Can someone please help me figure out how to get my newest msgs to the top of the Inbox? TIA
Old 12-05-2005, 05:22 PM

Default Re: Outlook Question

If you right click on any of the columns in the preview pane, it will give you some options, click on the last one "Customize current view..."

From there, there is an option to reset current view.

Maybe this will help. hope it works.
Old 12-05-2005, 05:25 PM

Right mouse click the "received" column in Outlook. You will have more options on how you sort that column than you will know what to do with.
Old 12-05-2005, 07:18 PM

thanks for the help