Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 09:20 PM

Default Re: read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

[ QUOTE ]
okay, there are a few problems i have now. first, i cant imagine the person telling her to drink poison was serious. if we still cant take a joke by now(even a tasteless one) in oot i dont know when we will.

second, thin man's statement that us spamming her blog and forcing her to shut it down and saying that we HURT her is insane, maybe beyond insane. she posted her thoughts on an open public forum. she was a complete [censored] in those thoughts and when it was pointed out to her she protected the blog. if this "hurt" her, she would be the most easily injured person in the history of mankind. if you cant take it, dont dish it out...

third, if this gets beyond a joke, it sucks, buts its a REALLY funny situation. i cant imagine either party is that up in arms about all this, but ive enjoyd this quite a bit. keep in mind that "enjoyed" is relative to working, but yeah, i thought this was a hilarious thread. everyones vagina needs to stop gushing blood...now.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

Go eat a banana slug [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-14-2005, 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are kidding right?

He made the first post and it included text from her blog, that she did not grant him access too, nor expect him to seek out and read.

[/ QUOTE ]

Grant him access to???? WTF?

It was a public blog on THE INTERNET, for god's sake. With access to hundreds of millions of total strangers.

She didn't expect it to be read? What the heck is a blog for?

You're tremendously far off base here.

And it seems like you do care, and plenty. Your comments have been quite strident from the start, and very slanted. A dispassionate, even slant on the whole subject, looking at the full context of the affair, it has definitely not been.

Don't get mad, but you are just not looking at this thing square and responding fairly or on the level.

It's hard to believe that someone is protesting that things like blogs are about privacy or that this girl ever wanted anything even remotely like it.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You know, is that poisoning the well, or ad hominem? Just mentioning a potential likeness to Polo Player is a pretty grievous characterization.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this Polo Player is turning out to be worse than I originally thought. Look what I found on his profile:

Jeanie

EDIT: That picture turned out small, I'm not good with photos but this freak is a friend of polo's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, don't you think maybe that is a joke by someone from here...?

[/ QUOTE ]

AHAHAHAHAHHA

This is a real person. POLO PLAYER LEFT A COMMENT TO THIS PERSON TWICE ON THE 6th AND 8th.

From Polo Player to Jeanie (the crossdressing freak with no legs):

[ QUOTE ]
"Hey sweetheart,

How was "Finding Nemo" with your niece?

Thanks for the message! You're too good to me..... "

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweetheart? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-14-2005, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

She put the ball into our hands when she came on here and posted a private conversation she had with him with the intention of humiliating him. I don't feel sorry for this woman at all. She tried to own him and ended up getting owned herself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not so sure she got "owned." I think Chuddo took the worst of it because he tried to come on here and brag about how he banged this chick and next thing you know ol' girl is posting a private IM where chuddo was groveling and admitting that he lied. Plus, I think in the IM he called most of OOT a bunch of douchebags.

If you want to make chuddo your hero, I think that is appropriate for this crowd.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, Chuddo hardly bragged about banging this chick. His post was made for us to laugh at his ineptitude and give him advice on how to recover.

Seconldy, she most certainly did get owned. She had to shut down public access to her blog. She completely failed in humiliating Chuddo. Instead she made a 500 post nobody into the author of a thread that is going do be nominated for post of the year, thus making him famous on these boards now. Most people here respect him for coming back and owning up to his mistakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, having the respect of OOT and POTY for striking out is much better than banging this chick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course it is! This is a typical headcase woman that any man with a shred of standards would want nothing to do with. Chuddo is much better off that all of this happened than if it didn't.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She didn't get reamed remotely as bad in any kind of a meaningful way by OOT fools as Chuddo did when she decided to post his AIM conversation with her. That was just plain low, and much worse, and a second and this time escalated level of betrayal on her part, and more embarassing than anything Chuddo came close to doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the IM posting was fabulous! No way this thread would have been as good without it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, I wouldn't argue with either the entertainment value or the foolishness/cruelty of it.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:28 PM

yeah, i might have been kinda harsh, but i really dont think that this was a big deal at all.

rj
Old 09-14-2005, 09:28 PM

Here's another gem. Seems Polo Player and the crossdresser with no legs are quite good friends.

[ QUOTE ]
"You're a real catch......a special person. Thanks for tonight, it was superb [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Sweet dreams......

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, so right now we know PP and CDF frequently go out (on dates?) and PP wants to constantly thank CDF for the great nights, and he attaches a winking smiley.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:30 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, so right now we know PP and CDF frequently go out (on dates?) and PP wants to constantly thank CDF for the great nights, and he attaches a winking smiley.

[/ QUOTE ]
hahahahhahahaha. this is hilarious.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I suggested this in the MS Paint thread too, but I think it would be entertaining to get some MS Paintings of the Chuddo Story going. Anyone want to give it a shot?

[/ QUOTE ]

It has begun....take a look in MS Paint.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are kidding right?

He made the first post and it included text from her blog, that she did not grant him access too, nor expect him to seek out and read.

[/ QUOTE ]

Grant him access to???? WTF?

It was a public blog on THE INTERNET, for god's sake. With access to hundreds of millions of total strangers.

She didn't expect it to be read? What the heck is a blog for?

You're tremendously far off base here.

And it seems like you do care, and plenty. Your comments have been quite strident from the start, and very slanted. A dispassionate, even slant on the whole subject, looking at the full context of the affair, it has definitely not been.

Don't get mad, but you are just not looking at this thing square and responding fairly or on the level.

It's hard to believe that someone is protesting that things like blogs are about privacy or that this girl ever wanted anything even remotely like it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not mad, just seeing the other side.

imo, just because it was a public blog doesn't mean he needs to go looking for it. And even if he does, he certainly doesn't need to share it or/and criticize in another, even more public forum, where people are known to be in most cases mean spirited.

50% of security is knowledge. If you don't know something exists, you cannot break into it (not implying theft here). He had to seek it out, which implies malice.

Yes, she put it out there, but he also took it for his own gain (bragging).
Closed Thread