Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2003, 08:50 AM

Default Pokertracker and ultimatte bet users, we need to unite our efforts

If you use Poker Tracker and Ultimate Bet I'm sure by now at some point you've run into the very annoying "200" or "300" cap on hand histories. It varies in number and enforcement depending on which support member you're lucky or unlucky enough to get. I've had some strictly enforce it and others completely disregard it.

Back on topic: This is a really stupid rule, especially for those of us who have prolonged play time there (we're their best customers). I have, and I'm sure many of you have contacted UB to complain about this, I have received the same cookie cutter response over and over again.

I think we should coordinate our efforts in order to make sure our voice is loud enough that something is done about this. Either they should lift the limit (which is sporadically enforced, to me it seems like its only enforced by a few support members who don't want to be bothered) or implement a way to retrieve mass histories from within the software. In their recent software upgrade I figured this would have been an addition, it goes without saying I was disappointed when I saw it was not.

It is not my intention to have UB support flooded with emails all at once. Rather every other day or so send an email (separate from the hand history request) explaining your object to the limit and the lack of automation that should be put into the software. We're not asking for much here, just a basic service that all the other major rooms provide.
Old 12-20-2003, 03:05 PM

Default ^

^