Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2003, 01:19 PM

Default Re: follow-up

Yes, I did not receive a comeback email. I tried the code and didn't receive any bonus credit. I wonder if they have certain criteria. Maybe they prefer players who play in higher limits or who lose money or break even, etc.??? Or maybe they are emailing people in alphabetical order?

But I would think they must have some sort of criteria to maxmize their profit.
Old 10-16-2003, 02:10 PM

I think they've only sent it to the really good looking poker players. It must be the criteria cause I got sent one.
They need some lookers to fill up those empty seats.

No seriously, I wonder if its those who play lots of hands - rather than just clearing a bonus and scooting off. Also, I was a referred by a friend, so in a sense I didnt really get a % bonus the first time. Maybe, that's another possibility.
Old 10-16-2003, 02:16 PM

I got the email too. I cashed out about 3 weeks ago. I only went there for the original bonus but stuck around an extra couple days because they had a few add-on tournaments they were promoting at the time. I remember entering and winning a $1, $200 added tournament where only 52 players had entered but the payout was $252.

I dunno, you may be right about sending it out to those who stuck around a little while but eventually cashed out.
Old 10-16-2003, 02:39 PM

Default Re: 15% $100 max comeback bonus at Multi Poker

The general way these things work is that only bonus codes that are set up for you on your opening screen will work. They have developed a system that stimulates players who have not been around for a while...so they have to make sure everyone can't use any bonus code that gets out.

A long time ago, they had a code that was just the name of the current month, so support could have a ready made bonus if a customer called or emailed for help. It was how they could transfer money to start up a real money account, and still give the deposit bonus....to establish a real money account, they had to put a penny in the account, but that would use up the deposit bonus, so they had to have an easy code to give people to get what should have been their sign up bonus.