Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2005, 02:08 PM

Default Re: What\'s your least favorite city in America?

So far, it's Detroit, MI by quite a bit. Several other cities are just meh to me, but I dislike none of them like I do Detroit.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Schaumberg...LOL. I thought people in the North Burbs made fun of Waukegan.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't get me started on Waukegan. Actually, my HS got a reprimand from teh IHSA for chants we made towards Waukegan at a football game at our home my junior year

but, schaumberg is much worse. They are both worthless towns in fact
Old 11-16-2005, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hoboken

[/ QUOTE ]

since it got gentrified in the last 3 years, its not as bad
Old 11-16-2005, 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hoboken

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's EXACTLY why Hoboken sucks.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:18 PM

I can come up with three.

1) Hartford, CT. I did an internship there for 6 months and on the 3rd day some crack head broke into my car. The worst par was a camera was pointing at the car but the lazy ass cops wouldn't come to look at the tape.

2) Philadelphia, PA. I do like the CHeesestakes but other then that not so good. Dirty place tons of bums and everyone is too proud of their "baby New York" Also in terms of the bars I have been too none have impressed me really .

3) El Paso, TX. Wow talk about boring. Baren wasteland with nothing to do. Just a depressing place...like previously mentioned the only thing to keep you with a positive outlook is that it could be worse, you could be in Juarez.

Honorable Mention
-Worcester, MA
Old 11-16-2005, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't understand how so many of you can list NYC as your least favorite city. C'mon, give me an f'in break, I just don't buy that NYC is the place that comes to mind as THE WORST???

Are you telling me you would rather spend more time in Buffalo, Detroit, Kansas City, or Newark than NYC? That's baloney.

I lived in Manhattan (5 years), Brooklyn (2 years), and Queens (3 years). I can tell you from experience that this not an easy place to live. The bull that you have to put up with here is amazing---high taxes, high prices, abnoxious people, disgusting commuting, back-biting corporate dickheads, and some women that are more heartless than men. But even with that said, the city is STILL an amazing place.

Reasons to like NYC:
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] The tastiest and most diverse selection of food anywhere on the planet. (Just try to find another city that offers exceptional pizza, sushi, and steaks, all within a block of each other)
[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] The hot women here are REALLY HOT. Go to any halfway decent bar on a thursday-Saturday night and you are guaranteed to find women who will leave you speachless.

[/ QUOTE ]

In regards to your first point...uhhh, Chicago? Houston? I don't think NYers realize how ethnically diverse Houston is. They think it's full of white cowboys. Houston offers great steaks, middle-eastern food, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Mexican (Mexican to us is like Pizza to NYers), and on and on.

Your second point....hot women??? Really? I think the only hot women there are unattainable unless you are a multi-millionaire. The average NY female looks like DOGMEAT. You really need to travel to the midwest, and South, where you will find true natural beauties that are attainable.

I'll give you entertainment and money though. And I will give you the fact taht saying NYC is the worst city is silly. Some people just haven't been to Detroit or Memphis yet. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

JFarrell, you really need a glass of stfu juice. THe dude you're quoting knows whats up when talking about NYC. In fact, I think I heard a stat somewhere that said that NYC had a 3-1 girl to guy ratio, and a lot of those women are smokin.

You always will be a tard though, so, there isn't much that can be expected from you
Old 11-16-2005, 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Schaumberg IL(if you are from the north burbs, this is a god awful place, and we all make fun of it)

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, since my grandmother and uncle are from there I'm qualified to say that it sure does suck, but this isn't the list of "least important cities ever". Really? Schaumberg annoys you that much that its on your list? You need to travel more.

[/ QUOTE ]

naw, I've travled plenty, I just wanted to bust out Schaumberg as a good crap town memory from when I grew up in chicago
Old 11-16-2005, 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hoboken

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's EXACTLY why Hoboken sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

as I have said to you several times on this board, good point
Old 11-16-2005, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In fact, I think I heard a stat somewhere that said that NYC had a 3-1 girl to guy ratio, and a lot of those women are smokin.

You always will be a tard though, so, there isn't much that can be expected from you

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, you quote a stat like that and call him a tard!
Old 11-16-2005, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In fact, I think I heard a stat somewhere that said that NYC had a 3-1 girl to guy ratio, and a lot of those women are smokin.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, you quote a stat like that and call him a tard!

[/ QUOTE ]

well, for proof of how much of a tard he is, go to FullContactPoker and search the poster name JFarrell20, all I can say is, enjoy