Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 12-20-2005, 09:09 AM

Default Limit Hold\'em In The UK???

Well, this post is basically what it says in the title. I love to player poker, and am currently educating myself to become a winning player. I play No Limit Hold'em Tournaments, just like anyone else, it's the cadillac of poker.

But for cash games, I like limit. Whether it be 3/6, 5-10 or 10-20 or higher. I like limit, as opposed to No_Limit Cash Games, because I feel that you can always re-coop from a mistake from limit. Am I wrong?

However, this post isn;t for a debate it's to find out where in the UK I can find limit games. The gut-shot only have pot-limit and no-limit cash games. They're tournaments are great, but I feel they should employ a limit cash games service. Is the amount of limit games in the USA much vaster?

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

The Prawn
Old 12-20-2005, 12:10 PM

Default Re: Limit Hold\'em In The UK???

[ QUOTE ]
Well, this post is basically what it says in the title. I love to player poker, and am currently educating myself to become a winning player. I play No Limit Hold'em Tournaments, just like anyone else, it's the cadillac of poker.

But for cash games, I like limit. Whether it be 3/6, 5-10 or 10-20 or higher. I like limit, as opposed to No_Limit Cash Games, because I feel that you can always re-coop from a mistake from limit. Am I wrong?

However, this post isn;t for a debate it's to find out where in the UK I can find limit games. The gut-shot only have pot-limit and no-limit cash games. They're tournaments are great, but I feel they should employ a limit cash games service. Is the amount of limit games in the USA much vaster?

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

The Prawn

[/ QUOTE ]

when you are in the UK, go to a computer, go to www.partypoker.com

all set
Old 12-20-2005, 03:19 PM

I like live play. Live limit cash games. You are missing my point. Sure I can play on the internet but I just dont enjoy, and feel a lot of my poker skills are wasted there as it can be a very different game.

Any help please?
Old 12-20-2005, 03:23 PM

I'm going to move this because this is really a question for the brick and mortar forum, not the small stakes strategy forum.
Old 12-20-2005, 03:37 PM

You can play on line or take a flight to New York, Los Angeles, Amsterdam, or Vienna.