Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2005, 09:46 PM

Default JJ in MP - PP 15/30

Party 15/30 - FULL TABLE

The UTG player is an unbelievable fish, and nobody has left the table since he has been there. He's the kind of guy that keeps people around. He folded this hand pre-flop, but his presence has definitely had an effect on people's play. He is in 87% of the hands, and all I can say is that i have seen some strange showdowns as a result of him being at the table.

I realize that I normally shouldn't be describing a player who is not in the hand, but I really think it makes a difference.

3 folds, and I raise J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] in MP. Both blinds call.

Not too many hands on either blind, but in general, SB is pretty loose, and BB seems very tight.

Flop is T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

SB bets, BB raises, and I have to pause for a minute. I finally cold call. SB calls.

Turn is A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].

SB checks, BB bets, and I raise.

Please let me know your thoughts at this point. I have had two really tough decisions (in my mind), and I'm not sure I played either one correctly.

I'll finish the hand after some responses.

- Sully -